Spring has sprung and so has Organic Krush's spring specials! We are so lucky that they have come out with six new rotating menu items. We at Spoon Fairfield had the pleasure of trying three different items on this menu, the veggies with green curry, the sweet potato burrito, and the watermelon salad. The majority of these items are, vegan, dairy free, and/or gluten free. You can also add your favorite protein to any of these amazing dishes!!

Monday: Veggies With Green Curry

Starting off, the first dish we tried was the veggies with green curry. This flavorful dish consists of sautéed zucchini, English peas, roasted carrots, kale, and red onion with turmeric roasted potatoes, and spring onion in a green curry sauce. This was one of my personal favorites out of the dishes we tried. I absolutely adored the green curry sauce! It was fresh and flavorful making it the perfect spring addition. This special is also vegan, dairy free, and gluten free!

Elizabeth Benson

Tuesday: Sweet Potato Burrito

We also loved this burrito! Topped with chili sauce covered in pico de Gallo on a bead of melted cheese, this burrito is stuffed with black beans, roasted sweet potatoes (which I could not get enough of), brown rice, red onion, cilantro, avocado, and sour cream wrapped up in a whole wheat wrap.

Elizabeth Benson

Wednesday: Summer Veggie Stir Fry

Although we did not get the chance to try Wednesday's special, it sounds amazing, consisting of summer squash, asparagus, red bell pepper, broccoli, tomato, spring peas, garlic, scallion, and topped with a lemon-herb vinaigrette. This special is also vegan, dairy free, and gluten free!

Thursday: Mediterranean Sauté

Nothing screams warm weather more than blistered tomatoes! Paired with kalamata olives, chick peas, asparagus, cauliflower rice, shredded kale, red cabbage, spring onion, dressed in a harissa sauce. This dish is also vegan, dairy free, and gluten free!

Friday: Watermelon Salad 

We were able to put our own twist on the watermelon salad by swapping pineapple for the watermelon. They are extremely flexible with allergies and dietary restrictions, this salad is gluten free also! The star of the show was the chili-lime vinaigrette, pairing beautiful with the flavors of the cucumber, mango, arugula, iceberg lettuce, relish, sunflower seeds, and feta cheese.

Elizabeth Benson

Saturday & Sunday: Pork Breakfast Skillet & Sweet Crepes

Spring into the weekend with two specials to choose from, what more can we ask for? The Pork Breakfast skillet is topped with a fried egg over pork carnitas, Yukon gold potatoes, red bell pepper, red onion, and seasoned with their signature spice blend. This special is both gluten free and dairy free! Don't forget to save room for the gluten free sweet crepes, that are filled with hazelnut-chocolate and bananas, covered with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar! 

Organic Krush's spring specials are a must try! 

We are so thankful we got the opportunity to try Organic Krush new spring menu. It was the perfect blend of fresh healthy organic ingredients paired with bursting flavors. Organic Krush strategically changed their seasonal menu in order to offer the best in-season fruits and veggies! In one of their blog post they said, "We feel there’s no better way to boost your health and set yourself on a lifelong path to wellness than with filling yourself with organic fruits and vegetables!" We totally agree with this, there is no better way to spring into your health than by prioritizing your wellness!