Have you ever wished of covering your whole body in cheese? Because same, but I was told that it is a health hazard and probably not the best idea. I have something better for you: FoodBeast is helping make dreams come true with their Third Annual OOZEFEST . This is the ooey-est, gooey-est event you can attend. Featuring a large variety of culinary creations, visitors can indulge in this all-you-can-eat-and-drink event happening on October 14th. If you are not already drooling yet, keep reading as I show you some of the can't-miss items that will be there.

1. A Childhood Dream

Razzy Ruca's is a hand crafted taco catering company that is dishing out this absolutely insane jalapeño mac and cheese quesadilla. We are talking about cheese from the poppers, cheese from the mac, and cheese from the quesadilla. I have respectfully named this "The CCC", and it will only be available at OOZEFEST.

2. Yolk Porn

What would a cheese festival be without pizza? Zpizza is serving up this "Wake and Bake" pizza smothered in cheese, roasted potatoes, bacon, and a poached egg because you deserve to have breakfast covered in chipotle sauce whenever you want.

SPOON TIP: you can use their exclusive code "wakeandbake" for $5 off your ticket! 

3. Fancy AF Lobster

Ok, now it gets fancy. SlapFish focuses on giving seafood a modern twist, and this lobster is no different. They are calling these lobsticles (lobster popsicles), which are grilled to perfection. And do not worry, they did not forget the cheese: these lobsticles come with queso dipping sauce so you can tell Ariel that she was right, being where the people are is better.

4. Insta-worthy Desserts

Lastly, what is a food festival without dessert? Don't worry, this has cheese in it, too: cheesecake. The good people at Churned Creamery created another exclusive creation that has tears streaming down my face. Fresh croissants are filled with cheesecake gelato and topped with fruit or oreos, and in my opinion, you can't go wrong with either.

5. All-You-Can-Drink Beer

*Drops mic* 

Sorry, vegans and lactose friends, this may not be the event for you. But, this is definitely the event for cheese connoisseurs and mozzarella stick lovers.

This event takes place in two sessions on Saturday, October 14th, 2017. You can get VIP tickets for $75 each, and the sessions run from 3.30pm - 6.30pm and 7.30 pm - 10.30pm.

Click HERE for tickets, and don't forget to check out their website at oozefestival.com.