You know that feeling you get when you come across the most ideal study spot? It’s quiet and cozy and you’re in awe no one else found it first. It’s comparable to that feeling you get when you find that perfect cup of coffee ... euphoric. What if I told you we could *combine* these two into one mesmerizing, breath-taking feeling? Well, this list does just that. I visited Norman’s best coffee shops and found out which ones also serve as the perfect study spots.

Crimson & Whipped Cream

Next time you're on Campus Corner, give yourself a break from your usual Starbucks iced coffee and stop by Crimson & Whipped Cream instead. It's located on White Street next to PostScript, and it's about a five-minute walk from the North Oval. As you enter, be prepared for that amazing, freshly ground coffee scent to hit you along with the lingering smell of baked goods. This shop is my personal go-to spot for some quiet study time. Their classic latte is my weapon of choice, but the menu offers something for every caffeine lover - from cappuccinos to black passion fruit tea. (Bonus: They offer one free refill if you order a press coffee for in-house). They also serve a variety of baked goods, including an apple cider doughnut for the month of November. As for seating, the left side of the café has a wall of booths and there is a small sofa near the back. I usually opt to sit at a table with a booth. There are usually a few students studying here, so the atmosphere is quiet, focused and friendly.

Address: 331 White St., Norman, OK 73069

Hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.

Gray Owl Coffee

Just a few minute's drive from campus, Gray Owl Coffee is the perfect destination for when you just need somewhere cozy to focus and ... study, and study, and study. The space inside is fairly large with a variety of seating options, ranging from tables to sofas to a bar. The mood is that of a classic coffee shop: low noise level and soft acoustic music. As for coffee, I drink the vanilla latte with almond milk and it really hits the spot. It is sweet enough for my liking but still gives me the boost I need for the afternoon (and to finish my homework).

Address: 223 E. Gray St., Norman, OK 73069

Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 9:30 a.m.-11 p.m.

All About Cha

For when you're craving something sweet and needing somewhere to collaborate with a study group, Norman's All About Cha location is a great spot. All About Cha is an Oklahoma-based franchise specializing in Korean drinks and other basic coffee shop items, along with not-so-typical selections like waffles topped with ice cream. The menu includes 15 different coffee drinks, 22 different types of tea and 30 Korean specialty drinks - so no need to worry about running out of options here. The space is amazing and perfect for those last-minute group projects. The amount of traffic the shop gets in relation to the large space allows for a generally quiet environment and ideal study conditions.

Address: 3750 W. Main St., Norman, OK 73072

Hours: Monday-Friday 7 a.m-11 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.