With so many stations and the addition of Frontera, the options at Norris can be overwhelming. But Norris has more to offer than you might think — the hidden gems often get overshadowed by the broad station names. Forget the chicken tenders and pizza slices, and opt for some more original alternatives.

1. Chicken Gyro at Varsity Grill – $4.95

Photo by Devon Carlson

Seriously, who know this existed? Juicy chicken, yummy feta and fresh tzatziki all packed into a pita make this a very filling and tasty meal.

2. Grilled Cheese with Bacon at Varsity Grill – $3.85

Photo by Devon Carlson

Let’s face it — bacon makes everything better. And, although this might not exactly be a hidden gem, it’s definitely a creation you should be craving all the time. Just check the bacon box on your order slip, and voilà. But beware: once you try it, there’s no going back to regular grilled cheese.

3. Udon Noodle Soup at nuSushi – $5.60 or $7.60 with protein

Photo by Devon Carlson

Everyone knows you can find decent sushi at this station, but its other options are often neglected. This warm and very filling soup is perfect for when you’re feeling sick or are suffering from the finals week blues. You can add chicken, beef or tofu to the thick noodles and savory broth to make for a satisfying meal.

4. Pot Stickers at Wildcat Wok – $2.25 for 3 or $4.69 for 8

Photo by Devon Carlson

If you often crave the little pockets of goodness that are pot stickers, then you must stop by Wildcat Wok (just make sure Pasta Bowl is taking a break). Pair it with some fried rice or a stir-fry and you’re good to go. Make sure to stop by during lunch to grab these, as they’re not offered at dinner.