The universe and the kind people of The Cheesecake Factory, have come together yet again to celebrate the two greatest things in life, cheese and cake, on one very special day: National Cheesecake Day. And what better way to celebrate cheesecake than to give it away half-priced?

The Cheesecake Factory has proclaimed that their annual half-priced cheesecake day will take place Monday, July 30, on what is to be known this year as National Cheesecake Day! A delicious slice of any of the 30+ cheesecake flavors will be available at half-price at any of the 194 locations across the nation.

Since National Cheesecake Day only occurs once a year, The Cheesecake Factory is maximizing this opportunity to release two NEW flavors to their already expansive menu in collaboration with two very familiar brands.

Very Cherry Ghirardelli® Chocolate Cheesecake

Why settle for a cherry on top when you can have real cherries throughout the whole damn slice? Featuring cherry cheesecake on a layer of fudge cake, each slice is loaded with real cherries and the world renowned Ghirardelli® Chocolate. 

The decadence of this slice alone should prompt your wallet from your pants pocket, but if that isn't enough, for every slice of this cheesecake sold, 25 cents will be donated to Feeding America: the nation’s largest organization dedicated to fighting domestic hunger through a network of food banks.

If you happen to be busy all day Monday, do not fret because donations from these slices will be ongoing through the release date on July 30 until February 28 of 2019. Not only one day to justify a good reason for cheesecake, but an entire seven months!

Not that you should ever really need a reason for cheesecake.

Cinnabon® Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake 

Featuring layers of your traditional Cinnabon® cinnamon cheesecake this tasty slice adds vanilla crunch cake, topped with cream cheese frosting and caramel to complete the ultimate dessert experience. *Cue mouth watering*

As if Cinnabon® didn't already serve up the best baked goods in all the land, they had to extend their cinnamon trail even further from breakfast buns to a filling after dinner treat you won't want to miss out on. 

Although I typically prefer to enjoy my cheesecake tucked in bed with a glass of wine and a good rom-com playing, this offer is sadly valid for dine-in guests only.

Despite the fact that you will be required to leave your house for this delicacy, it is the perfect opportunity to take your significant other, best friend, semi-close acquaintance, Drake or dog out for a night on the town.

There is no dress code required at any of the restaurants so feel free to hide your comfy, stretchy pants amongst the dimly lit booths to ready yourself for the taste experience of a lifetime.

Each guest is limited to one half-priced slice a person, but that doesn't mean you can't divide and conquer with your party among the varying flavors the wide menu has to offer. 

Make sure to maximize your cheesecake opportunity next Monday and snag a slice for yourself before it's too late! I know I'll be finishing July like a cheesecake.