The Burlington Farmers Market (BFM) is a staple of Burlington's cultural landscape. Every Saturday, from 9am to 1pm, you can find a collection of local artisans, bakeries, farms, and delicious goodies at 345 Pine St. Although the BFM looks a little different this year (with COVID-19 and mask mandates), you can still enjoy some classics at the market. Here are some of my favorite vendors at the BFM- check them out next time you visit!

Karen's Artisan Popcorn

Based out of Williston, VT, this small popcorn vendor truly packs the flavor with every bag sold. My favorite is dark chocolate coconut, but you can also check out maple kettle bliss, vanilla cardamon, smokin' chipotle, and even pumpkin spice! 

Green Mountain Potstickers

Shopping at the farmer's market sure burns up a lot of energy. My favorite way to refuel is with a warm plate of potstickers. You can find their potstickers, scallion pancakes, and steamed buns at the market every weekend. In a rush? Pre-order Green Mountain Potsticker products here. 

Nomadic Kitchen Confections

You can read more about Alexx in this Spoon article, but in the meantime, why not pick up some marshmallows? It's hard not to love all of Alexx's euphoric marshmallow flavors- all of which pair great with a warm cup of cocoa. 

The Nutty Vermonter

Almonds, peacans, cashews, oh my! Kelly is based out of Stowe but travels to the BFM regularly with a trunk full of roasted and spicy nut butters. They're all vegan & gluten-free! 

Barrio Bakery

Chocolate croissants anyone? Barrio has all of your bread and pastry needs covered. From Olive Battard to Gluten-Free Foccacia, there's something for everyone. Pre-order here

Lewis Creek Farm

All the way from Starksboro is Lewis Creek Farm. During the warm summer months, they offer pints of fresh strawberries, piles of cucumbers, and greens. As a cool fall is approaching, expect to see squash and root veggies appear.

Sombremesa 

Sombremesa offers an impressive variety of pickles, krauts, kimchi, and kombucha. It's owned by a local couple who love providing fresh, healthy ferments to their customers.

Digger's Mirth Farm 

Digger's Mirth is just one of the many Intervale farms in Burlington. Their produce is certified organic and ranges from herbs to pumpkins. 

You can learn more about the Burlington Farmer's Market here.