The Tuck Room TavernSherry Yard’s highly anticipated new restaurant, has finally arrived in Westwood. It is a jovial neighborhood dining + drinking den serving classic American fare. Adding a touch of whimsy, Tuck Room’s lively atmosphere is contagious.

Tuck Room Tavern

Photo by Kyle Espeleta

Grand Opening

For the grand opening, all the stars came out to play. John LegendChrissy Teigen, Elisabeth Rohm, Alana Hadid, Angelique Rivera, Brett Davern, Carson Dean, Griffin Freeman, Heather McDonald, Jillian Rose Reed, Liza Koshy, Marty Shannon, and Norman Towns were among Hollywood’s elite who celebrated The Tuck Room Tavern Grand Opening in Los Angeles on Tuesday night.

Tuck Room Tavern

Photo by Kyle Espeleta

The Boss

Under the culinary direction of SVP of Culinary Brand Development and three-time James Beard Award winner chef Sherry Yard and Corporate Sommelier/Executive Bartender Adam Seger, guests can enjoy an extensive menu and handcrafted cocktails that present a liquid love letter to Los Angeles.

Tuck Room Tavern

Photo by Kyle Espeleta

What to Eat

And of course, the food. Guests enjoyed handcrafted signature cocktails from Adam Seger as well as delectable passed hors d’oeuvres from Sherry Yard. The menu featured Mac & Cheese “Fries,” Reuben Croquettes, and Brioche-Crusted Crab Cakes, amongst others. These upscale versions of American classics are sure to please all taste buds.

Tuck Room Tavern

Photo by Kyle Espeleta

The Heisenberg

One of Seger’s specialty cocktail creations, The Heisenberg, is created by pouring tequila through a three-tiered spirit diffusion system containing cherries, nectarines, and peaches—locally sourced from the Santa Monica Farmer’s Market. As if that wasn’t enough to draw the crowd’s attention, Seger rings a bell while pouring liquid nitrogen through the system to finalize the Breaking Bad inspired cocktail.

Tuck Room Tavern

Photo by Kyle Espeleta

When to Dine at the Tuck Room Tavern

Stop by The Tuck Room Tavern Westwood before a movie at the iPic or make a night of dining at this incredible tavern. It was a pleasure to dine and drink in the presence of such excellent cuisine and company. Three cheers to The Tuck Room Tavern!

Tuck Room Tavern

Photo by Kyle Espeleta

The Tuck Room Tavern Westwood

Monday through Thursday 4-11p.m

Friday to Saturday 4.p.m.-midnight

(310) 307-7004

Originally appeared on Hedonist/Shedonist