If you were struggling to find the perfect gift for your friend, mom, or anyone who likes food and/or clothes, you now have nothing to worry about. Madewell and Milk Bar have collaborated to create a line of great gifts including cookie mix and cute T-shirts. These goodies are perfect for both the shopaholic and avid baker in your life. 

What is Milk Bar? 

Milk Bar, also known as Momofuku Milk Bar, is a popular dessert company with locations around the United States and Canada, including New York, Las Vegas, and Toronto. They have recently surged in popularity, with some of their most famous confections including Cereal Milk ice cream (featured above), "Naked Cakes," and birthday cake truffles. The company was founded by two-time James Beard Award winner Christina Tosi. 

What is Madewell? 

Madewell is a clothing company that specializes in denim, but still carries a wide variety of designs. The goal of the company, and head designer Joyce Lee, is to create "timeless" clothing, both in style and quality. They're owned by J.Crew. 

#SpoonTip: Desperate to get in on the action? They have stores all around the country, from New York to California. 

Madewell x Milk Bar

Both admiring each other's work, Christina Tosi and Joyce Lee decided to create a collection appealing to both Madewell and Milk Bar customers. The products will be available online at madwell.com and milkbarstore.com as well as in their respective retail locations. 

The Collection 

The products offered will be a cookie pocket t-shirt, a navy cookie bandana, a denim apron, blue (berry) jeans cookie mix, and the Milk Bar Store cookbook. Each item connotes a whimsical feeling, making it perfect for the holiday season.

I don't know about you, but it sounds like I know where I'll be doing my holiday shopping this year.