Walking downstairs at 3AM and realizing that you are completely out of food (or craving post-midnight munchies that you no longer have) is the worst. But what disappoints me even more is knowing that not only do I have nothing to eat at home, but the restaurants have closed and I’m going to have a painful pit in my stomach for a very VERY long time. Read below to find London’s top restaurants that will satisfy your hunger, even in those wee-hours of the morning!

1. Barakat Downtown

post-midnight

Photo courtesy of Barakat London on facebook.com

Barakat Downtown, famous for their original middle-eastern cuisine, prides themselves in offering the BEST Shawarma’s and Falafels in London. Lucky for you, they’re open until 4AM on Fridays & Saturdays and… they DELIVER!

2. Prince Albert’s Diner

post-midnight

Photo courtesy of @slackpics on Flickr.com

Whether you’re hungover in the morning or getting back from a late night-on-the-town, Prince Albert’s Diner has got you covered. They’re open until 4AM, Thursdays – Saturdays, and will not disappoint. Be prepared to try the best milkshake you have ever had or munch on a delicious club sandwich.

3. Smokes Poutinerie

post-midnight

Photo courtesy of gomadnomad.com

Hands down, the best poutine in town. Whether you’re hungry for a burger, or the classic cheese poutine, Smokes has got it all! You can choose from over 30 core Poutine menu items or create your own and the best part is, they’re open until 3AM weekdays and 4AM on weekends.

4. Stobies Pizza

post-midnight

Photo courtesy of londonmoms.ca

Not only is Stobies Pizza open until 4AM, seven days a week, but they have FREE DELIVERY everyday! Whether you’re craving pizza, donairs, wings, or a salad, Stobies can help you out!

5. Symposium Cafe

post-midnight

Photo courtesy of Symposium Cafe on facebook.com

Symposium Cafe has specials for everyday of the week! Monday’s “Burger & Beer” combo for $5 each is perfect for a late night study snack or a must-have after Monday Jacks!