As a huge dessert lover, I've been noticing that lately, more and more creative desserts are being created all over the country. Popular trends like unicorn flavored desserts, rainbow colored desserts, and insane milkshakes are slowly (and rightfully so) taking over social media. Here are desserts in all 50 states that are not only feed worthy, but delicious as well. 

Alabama: Half Baked Cookie at Urban Cookhouse

Named one of the top one hundred dishes to eat in Alabama before you die, this half baked cookie topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup from Urban Cookhouse is a must eat. Served warm in a cast iron skillet, it will not last on the table for too long.

Alaska: Baked Alaska Waffle Cone at Wild Scoops

Wild Scoops has some of the most ridiculously creative ice cream flavors you could think of. Whether it's their seasonal flavors like Apple Cider Donut or Gooey Pecan Pie, or classics like Redoubt's Revenge and Yukon Gold, you'll be sure to fall in love with the unique flavors. Order your home crafted ice cream in a baked Alaska cone. Your waffle cone will be covered in homemade marshmallow fluff and torched to perfection.

Arizona: ButterBeer Frozen & ButterBeer Drink at Toasted Mallow

Who needs Hogsmeade when you can get ButterBeer right in Arizona at Toasted Mallow? This Harry Potter inspired drink topped with vanilla bean marshmallow fluff will take you straight to Hogwarts (OK, not really, but we can dream). 

Arkansas: Coconut Meringue Pie at Honey Pies

At Honey Pies, each of the pies are baked from scratch using hand mixed techniques. Along with this delicious Coconut Meringue Pie, other dessert options include Peppermint Cream Pie and Eggnog Cheesecake — perfect for the winter! 

California: Cereal Ice Cream Cotton Candy Burrito at Milk Tavern

Milk Tavern is revolutionizing the way we eat ice cream. Rather than the traditional way of eating ice cream inside a cup or  cone, this dessert place gives you the option of eating ice cream inside a burrito. To push your sugar high, the ice cream is wrapped in a bundle of cotton candy. 

Colorado: Butterscotch Pudding at Pizzeria Locale Boulder

Pizzeria Locale Boulder serves not only pizza, but also mouth watering desserts. This simple yet delicious butterscotch pudding (aka Budino) is made of chocolate ganache, caramel, and whipped cream. 

Connecticut: Unicorn Cheesecake at CBBG

CBBG has tons of bright and fun colored desserts that will make you reminiscent of your childhood. With animal cracker cheesecake, fruity pebble cereal bars, bubble gum cupcake, and unicorn cheesecake, these desserts take you back to a time of childhood snacks and fantasies. 

Delaware: Cookies and Cream Bombe at Sweet Somethings Dessert Shoppe

At Sweet Somethings Dessert Shoppe, you can get a cookies and cream bombe, which is made up of chocolate cake and mousse topped with a chocolate coating. 

Florida: Cookies and Cream Milkshake at Bocas House

These crazy milkshakes at Bocas House take the classic cookies and cream flavor to the next level. On top of this milkshake is a blonde cookies and cream brownie, whipped cream, crushed Oreos, and a giant chocolate syringe. 

Georgia: Unicorn Grilled Cheese at Cheesecaked

Ever dreamed of eating rainbow cheese? Well, here's your chance. At Cheesecaked, you can find their unicorn grilled cheese along with unicorn milkshakes and cheesecake. 

Hawaii: Pan de Creme at Lucy's Lab Creamery

At Lucy's Lab Creamery, you can get the Pan de Creme: ice cream inside a Hawaiian sweet roll with a spread and toppings of your choice. Say goodbye to doughnut ice cream sandwiches, and aloha to Pan de Creme.

Idaho: Laurel at Janjou Patisserie

Meet "Laurel," an almond raspberry cake with a shortbread crust, almond cream, and valrhona white chocolate. They're sold exclusively at Janjou Patisserie. It tastes even better than it looks.

Illinois: S'mores Hotter Chocolate at BomboBar 

BomboBar takes hot chocolate to the next level. On top of the rich hot chocolate, inside is marshmallow whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and a doughnut. Not your average hot chocolate or S'more, but no complaints. 

Indiana: Chocolate Cake at The Cake Bake Shop

The Cake Bake Shop in Indianapolis, Indiana is the go-to place for some delicious chocolate cake topped with sea salt. The ambiance of the restaurant alongside the rich cake are sure to make you feel like you're in a dream.

Iowa: Banana Split at Snookies Malt Shop

This pet friendly ice cream shop in Des Moines will allow you to indulge in delicious sundaes and banana splits with your furry friend! 

Kansas: Waffle Pop at The Waffle Bar

These Instagram worthy waffle pops are not only deliciously wonderful to look at, but also delicious to eat. On the far left is a Fruity Pop, a waffle topped with fruity pebbles and a white chocolate drizzle. In the back is a waffle doughnut.

Kentucky: Blueberry Lime Cheesecake Macaron at La Petite Delicat

This ice cream macaron combines two of the best desserts ever: macarons and ice cream. All of the macarons at La Petite Delicat are made from scratch, making them worth every bite. 

Louisiana: Rainbow Cake at Bakery Bar

The rainbow cake at Bakery Bar is one of the most unique cakes ever crafted. Look, it even follows the famous ROYGBIV acronym! 

Maine: Holy Cannoli Donut at The Holy Donut

The Holy Donut has some of the most imaginative donut flavors possible. All of their donuts are made from fresh Maine potatoes, including this delicious Cannoli Donut. 

Massachusetts: Green Tea Mille Crepe Cake at Lady M Cake Boutique

Made out of twenty stacked crepes, pastry cream, and matcha powder, this cake from Lady M will surely satisfy your matcha cravings. 

Michigan: Hot Waffle Sandwich at The Custard Hut

The Custard Hut serves warm and toasty waffles, with rainbow ice cream sandwiched in between. In addition to there being waffles served, items on their menu include slashes, milkshakes, sundaes, and malts. 

Minnesota: Jam Bun at Milkjam Creamery

At Milkjam Creamery, you can get a Jam Bun: ice cream served inside a Glam Doll Donut. To make it even more tasty, you can choose from a variety of toppings and sauces. 

Mississippi: Avocado Chocolate Cake Pop at Deep South Pops

Deep South Pops has some of the most creative popsicle flavors you could think of. These handmade popsicles can even be dipped in fresh chocolate, if requested. 

Missouri: PieCaken at La Patisserie Chouquette

At La Patisserie Chouquette, you can get a PieCaken, which consists of a pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and eggnog cheesecake all layered into one amazing slice of cake.

Montana: Lavender Cupcake at Bernice's Bakery

This flower shaped lavender cupcake at Bernice's Bakery is almost too beautiful to eat. At this bakery, you can also grab a cup of coffee and a cookie shaped like Montana.

Nebraska: Homemade PopTarts

This little bakery in Omaha, Nebraska sells homemade PopTarts, with delicious flavors like chocolate chip cookie dough (pictured above) and Nutella.

Nevada: Bear Cones at Recess Italian Ice & Desserts

This cute ice cream shop serves the cutest cones ever - bear cones. They even have red velvet flavored bear cones, which you can fill with any ice cream flavor of your choice (matcha, ube, etc.)

New Hampshire: Sugar Cookie Frappe at Morano Gelato

This sugar cookie frappe at Morano Gelato will be sure to satisfy your sugar cookie cravings. In addition to there being delicious frappes, there's also a variety of gelato flavors to choose from. 

New Jersey: S'mores Brownie at Cookies N' Crepes

This brownie from Cookies N' Crepes is topped with marshmallow fluff, hot fudge, and crushed graham cracker. Other brownie options include an Oreo Fudge Brownie, Turtle Brownie, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Browne. 

New Mexico: Birthday Cake Shaved Ice at Bahama Buck's

These Sno Cones at Bahama Buck's will immediately take you to paradise. With ninety one flavors available (birthday cake, wedding cake, tutti frutti, and cheesecake, etc.), the possibilities are endless. 

New York: S'mores Frozen Hot Chocolate at Squish Marshmallows

At Squish Marshmallows, you can get frozen hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and numerous variations of delicious, handcrafted marshmallows made from scratch. 

North Carolina: Birthday Cake Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich at Lucettegrace

Lucettegrace is the go-to place in Raleigh for macaron ice cream sandwiches. This bakery also sells other French inspired pastries and meals.

North Dakota: Lemon Curd Tart at Nichole's Fine Pastry

Nichole's Fine Pastry brings savory and sweet together in this Lemon Curd Tart. On top of the tangy lemon curd is meringue that is toasted to perfection. 

Ohio: Crème Brûlée Éclair at Pistacia Vera

This Creme Brûlée Eclair from Pistacia Vera is the ultimate dessert. With a layer of hard caramel and rich custard base all in the shape of an eclair, it's a must have for all dessert lovers. 

Oklahoma: Minis at Sweet Mini's Donut Company

Sweet Mini's Donut Company sells adorable little donuts that are adorned with beautiful glazes, toppings, icing, and fillings. These miniature sized donuts are perfect for those craving a small snack. 

Oregon: Fruity Pebble Custard Pie at The Pie Spot

The Pie Spot in Oregon combines cereal with pie. Along with having this Fruity Pebble Custard Pie, other options on their menu include Fruity Pebble Cookies, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies, and Corn Flake Chocolate Chip Cookies. 

Pennsylvania: Cookie Dough Sandwich Popsicle at  Lil' Pop Shop

At Lil Pop Shop, you can find this vanilla bean with rainbow sprinkles popsicle sandwiched in between chocolate chip cookie dough. 

Rhode Island: Kouign Amann á la mode at Ellie's Bakery

This pastry from Ellie's Bakery is filled with spiced baked apples and topped with homemade ice cream and caramel sauce. In addition to being freshly baked, all of the ingredients used are sourced form local farms and producers.  

South Carolina: Berry Cobbler at Kaminsky's

This berry cobbler is a must get at Kaminsky's in Charleston, South Carolina. With hot berries and ice cream on top of a buttery crumble, this dessert will leave you craving for more. 

Tennessee: Space Invader Float at The Soda Parlor

This ice cream float at The Soda Parlor is a combination of craft soda and locally made ice cream. With homemade whipped cream and sprinkles on top, they're a definite must have in Nashville, Tennessee. 

Texas: Unicorn Hot Chocolate at Petite Sweets

The unicorn food trend has been popular this year, and this unicorn hot chocolate topped with colorful marshmallows and sprinkles from Petite Sweets definitely looks magical.

Utah: Gingerbread P'Zookie at Dough Co.

Dough Co. serves not only edible cookie dough, but also the P'Zookie, which consists of half baked cookie dough topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, caramel, and chocolate sauce. With over 38,000 custom combinations available, the possibilities truly are endless. 

Vermont: Salted Caramel Cupcake at My Little Cupcake

These miniature salted caramel cupcakes from My Little Cupcake might just be one of the most adorable and delicious desserts ever. Head over to Burlington to satisfy your sweet tooth. 

Virginia: Raspberry Truffle Latte at Spoon Dessert Cafe

Get away from the frigid cold weather and treat yourself with this delicious Raspberry Truffle Latte from Spoon Dessert Cafe. You can even choose if you want the latte to be white or dark chocolate flavored. 

Washington: S'mores Molten Cake at Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Bakery

At Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Bakery, you can get the gooiest molten cake ever and watch gleefully as the chocolate oozes out once you stick your spoon into it. This S'mores molten cake comes with vanilla ice cream, graham crackers, and a torched marshmallow. 

West Virginia: Hot Dog at Spring Hill Pastry Shop

These aren't your average hot dogs. Rather than containing a frank and ketchup/mustard inside the bun, the hot dogs at Spring Hill Pastry Shop are a cream filled pastry with chocolate drizzle on top. 

Wisconsin: Kit Kat Donut at Donut Squad

This is the perfect dessert for all the Kit-Kat lovers out there. Donut Squad sells some of the most unconventional donuts out there, with flavors like Kit Kat, Almond Joy, and Butterfingers. 

Wyoming: Raspberry Vanilla Cupcake at Alla Lala Cupcakes

Alla Lala Cupcakes is the first and only cupcake boutique in Gillette, Wyoming. You can get a variety of cupcakes there, one being the Raspberry Vanilla Cupcake, which is a vanilla cupcake filled with homemade raspberry sauce.