Bob's Burgers is one of my top 5 favorite shows hands down. Gracing our television screens since 2011, what hooks viewers to this cartoon is the eccentric Belcher family. They aren't perfect, are a bit dysfunctional, but they love each other and are just trying to make it, and that's what makes them so relatable. Then there's the show's namesake, Bob, a family man just trying to get by one burger at a time.

If you're a Bob's Burgers fan like I am, you've definitely wondered what the burgers tasted like. One of my favorite things about Bob's Burgers is Bob's passion and creativity demonstrated through the burger-of-the-day that changes every episode and is always named with a pun. Thanks to a Bob's Burgers pop-up hosted at Chefs Club Counter on 62 Spring St, New York, New York, I was able to experience one of Bob's burgers for myself, puns and all, and was not disappointed.

Estefania Pulgarin-Duque

The pop-up lasted from Monday, December 18 to Sunday, December 24. This pop up has previously been done in Los Angeles, California but luckily it finally graced us in the north. Just like Bob's restaurant, Chefs Club Counter featured a different burger-of-the-day each day of the week they only sell a specific amount each day so if you didn't make the cut you were all out of luck:

Monday- Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger

This burger is stuffed with feta cheese and topped with a sauce consisting of sour cream, Dijon, and plenty of chives. It may sound a bit odd, but don't knock it til you try it. Oh, and don't forget the fried pickle wheels!

Tuesday- Don't Four Cheddar 'Bout Me Burger

Estefania Pulgarin-Duque

This burger is stuffed with yummy cheddar and topped with MORE cheddar: 4 slices of white sharp cheddar, 4 slices of yellow sharp cheddar, 4 slices of white mild horseradish cheddar, and 4 slices of yellow mild cheddar. With lettuce, onions, and bacon, this burger will not disappoint!

Estefania Pulgarin-Duque

This was the burger that I got to enjoy and boy was my mind blown. It wasn't a surprise why the line moved so fast as soon as the doors opened because this was a burger you couldn't put down.

Wednesday- Foot Feta-ish Burger

Another burger stuffed with feta sitting on arugula and topped with a sauce of mustard and mayo. Add just a tad of sriracha and viola. 

Thursday- Dark Side Of The Shroom Burger

This burger is topped with shiitake mushrooms, pineapple, and teriyaki sauce. Sounds exotic.

Friday- Hit Me With Your Best Shallot Burger

This burger sits on top of arugula and is topped with caramelized shallots and chèvre spread. Nothing like a nice chèvre spread (goat cheese).

Saturday- We're Here We're Gruyere, Get Used To It Burger

This French-inspired burger is topped with caramelized onions, sweet pickles, plenty of gruyère cheese, and a bun dipped in Au Jus gravy. Guaranteed to have you saying oui, oui

Sunday- Bet It All On Black Garlic Burger

This last burger sits on spinach and is topped with mozzarella and a black garlic spread. Keeping it classy, Bob.

Each of these burgers were a huge hit. Everyday there was a long line around the block and the restaurant would sell out by 2PM. I happened to pass by the restaurant on a day other than when I went myself, and the line went around two corners. If that isn't a testament of how great Bob's burgers truly are, I don't know what is.

Estefania Pulgarin-Duque

I went on the pop-up's second day and had the opportunity to try the Don't Four Cheddar 'Bout Me burger. I arrived at 11:30AM and waited on line. An hour and a half and $20 later, I had my burger with fries and a Bob's Burger's key chain (I got Bob in an Equestranaut costume as seen in "The Equestranauts" episode).

Melissa Paredes

It was truly one of the best burgers I had ever had. I'm a huge cheese lover, and the burger stuffed with cheese was a delicious surprise for sure. All my time watching Bob's Burgers had led to this moment, and I was completely satisfied. I would have gotten another one if they hadn't sold out just a few customers after me.

Estefania Pulgarin-Duque

The restaurant itself was lightly decorated with a Bob's Burgers banner, boxes of key chains, Bob's Burgers choking first aid signs, and burger ornaments for the holiday season. The restaurant also sported its very own burger-of-the-day board which was updated daily.

Melissa Paredes

If you didn't have the opportunity to get to the pop-up shop before it ended or if the burgers sold out before you made it to the register, don't fret, you are not alone. Some friends of mine went to the pop-up with the intention of chowing down on a Baby You Can Chive My Car burger, only to find it sold-out. Instead of going home completely disappointed, they bought a Bob's Burgers cookbook which contains all of the recipes featured at the pop-up and more. The homemade results were equally satisfying (minus the key chain but you can also find that online). You can't go wrong with a recipe written by Bob himself.