Holsem Coffee in North Park is the hottest and hippest coffee shop in San Diego. Whether you are looking for a new study spot or wanting to find an amazing cold brew coffee flavor, Holsem has you covered. Holsem prides themselves on high quality coffee and pure ingredients. They have a 25 foot coffee bar with a 15-tap system for cold brews and craft beers on tap coming soon.

Holsem Coffee

Photo courtesy of @Holsemcoffee on Instagram

Here are a few of our favorite Holsem coffee drinks and treats to try:

Lavender Mocha

Holsem Coffee

Photo courtesy of @kelleyann.elyse on Instagram

Holsem’s lavender mocha is one to remember; a creamy mixture of dark chocolate, lavender confetti and milk.

#spoontip: lavender can actually help relieve stress, so basically this drink can keep you energized and stress free during study sessions

The Zaki

Holsem Coffee

Photo courtesy of @brewsandcameras on Instagram

The Zaki Coffee iced or hot is one of their signature creations. They use their Holsem Blend Coffee with cardamom, cream and evaporated cane sugar.

Nutella Cold Brew

Holsem Coffee

Photo courtesy of @m_crepinsek on Instagram

Adding to their array of coffee drinks is the Nutella cold brew coffee made of dark chocolate and homemade hazelnut milk. To top it all off, they add chocolate shaving on top to make the drink that much more decadent.

Banana Bread Cold Brew

Holsem Coffee

Lastly, their most unexpected and surprisingly accurate cold brew coffee flavor is Banana Bread. The Banana Bread cold brew is made of homemade banana milk, cinnamon and honey. This cold brew drink tastes exactly like a fresh baked loaf of banana bread in coffee form.

Holsem Coffee Pastries and Treats

Holsem Coffee

In addition to all their amazing coffee drinks, Holsem has a great variety of delicious and healthy snacks and treats. All of Holsem’s cookies and pastries are provided by East Village’s Bake Sale Bakery.

Pressed Sandwiches

Holsem Coffee

As a more hardy option, Holsem has many pressed sandwiches including a Breakfast Sandwich, Roasted Turkey, Smoked Ham, and a pepper Jack Grilled Cheese.

Coconut Chia Pudding

Holsem Coffee

Photo courtesy of @shopmycity on Instagram

As a lighter option, Holsem has Buckwheat Porridge, Organic Granola and Yogurt, and a vegan Coconut Chia Pudding (pictured below). The Coconut Chia Pudding is a light, sweet, and healthy option. It is topped with fresh fruit and toasted coconut.

Quiches

Holsem Coffee

On the weekends, Holsem has freshly made quiches for brunch options as well.

Next time you are trying to think of a coffee shop to study or hang out in, remember Holsem Coffee, you won’t regret it.