If you’ve walked down the Drag lately, you’ve probably wondered, “What’s a Space 24 Twenty?”

The new center that’s taken over the stretch between 24th and 25th street is Urban Outfitters’ latest “lifestyle concept,” where they’ve combined shopping and dining into a single space. The highlight of the area is its backlot, a massive patio area where Urban also plans to host community marketplaces and outdoor concerts.

But probably the most exciting part of the Space 24 Twenty development is the quality food it’s bringing to the Drag. Its tenants include Symon’s Burger Joint, Pizzeria Vetri and occasional food trucks. Surprisingly, big names in the food world, such as Iron Chef Michael Symon, are actually aiming to sell their food to college students — so we no longer have any excuse to complain about the food on the Drag. Here’s everything to know about these new food options.

Symon’s Burger Joint

Space 24 Twenty

Photo by Amber Chen

If you enjoy burgers in any capacity, Symon’s Burger Joint, the brainchild of Iron Chef Michael Symon, is a must try. The counter-service-only version of Symon’s Midwest burger restaurant, B- Spot, also boasts hot links, fries and milkshakes. Price-wise, a meal here will set you back more than a meal at P.Terry’s, but the quality ingredients are absolutely worth the extra money. (I’ll even daresay that they provide a more satisfying burger than Shake Shack.)

Space 24 Twenty

Photo by Amber Chen

Taste: Symon’s burgers are definitely the best burgers on the Drag. Well-seasoned, juicy beef patties are complemented by pillowy buns with a good crunch, all without being too greasy. The lettuce and tomato are extremely fresh and the in-house prepared toppings such as pickled red onions, bacon onion jam, and queso sauce really enhance the burger base. The sausages in the hot links are flavorful with a nice crisp and nestled between perfectly toasted buns. Hand-cut fries strike the right balance between crunchy and soggy, and are the best bargain on the menu. Finish off your meal with thick, creamy milkshakes.

Space 24 Twenty

Photo by Amber Chen

Our recommendations: Symon Burger — a filling hamburger topped with bacon onion jam, pickles and pepper jack cheese. Fries with Queso — a huge portion of hand cut fries topped with white queso sauce.

Pizzeria Vetri:

Space 24 Twenty

Photo by Amber Chen

Earlier this year, Urban Outfitters entered the restaurant business when it purchased The Vetri Family group, a prominent Italian restaurant chain in Philadelphia. Pizzeria Vetri, the Vetri family’s pizza joint, specializes in Neapolitan pizzas and is a good go-to for when you’re craving a fancier pizza. Also, a large portion of Space 24 Twenty’s backlot is reserved for the restaurant’s diners — something to take advantage of under nice weather. #SpoonTip: Pizzeria Vetri will match any donation you make to their foundation at the end of your meal.

Space 24 Twenty

Photo by Amber Chen

Taste: The various toppings on Pizzeria Vetri’s pizzas, such as fennel sausage, gorgonzola and tomato sauce are both decadent and fresh. Because the pizza is wood-fired, the crusts achieve a nice harmony between crunchy and chewy. Most importantly, the Neapolitan-style pies feature a thin crust that allows you to consume over five slices of pizza without inducing a food coma (#yas).

Our recommendations: Maialino ATX — a Neapolitan pie topped with pork shoulder, roasted tomato, avocado, queso fresco and salsa verde. Margherita — a classic Neapolitan pie topped with basil, mozzarella and tomato sauce.

Food Trucks:

Space 24 Twenty

Photo by Amber Chen

For special events, Space 24 Twenty will bring in local food trucks to accommodate guests. For their December 4th grand opening, food trucks from Austin’s East Side King and Houston’s Heffernan BBQ occupied the backlot.