This article is the first of a multi-part series. So, here's where to find the best fall eats in NYC. Enjoy!

1. Ample Hills Creamery

Ample Hills Creamery offers their own answer to the classic pumpkin spice latte: their No Sleep Till Pumpkin ice cream flavor for the fall!

It's a dark coffee ice cream with pumpkin Ooey Gooey butter cake pieces mixed into it. The name is a reference to the Beastie Boys' song about Brooklyn and how coffee has the power to wake you up. 

Ample Hills has scoop shops in Brooklyn, Manhattan and recently open a location in Long Island City in Queens. 

2. City Cakes

City Cakes located in Chelsea has a variety of fall seasonal items on their menu.

Items include pumpkinbutter crumble cake, pumpkinbutter crumble cupcake, pumpkindoddle half pound cookie, s'mores delight cupcake and a ginger spice half pound cake. 

They also sell seasonal drinks like the classic pumpkin spice latte but with City Cakes add cream cheese foam on top! 

Address: 155 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011

3. Matto

Matto is famous for being a coffee shop that's affordable, with all items being $2.50 with the app!

This fall, they've brought back their fan favorite iced pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin loaf. 

Matto locations can be found all over the New York City area. 

4. Orwashers

Orwashers Bakery has been serving New York City since 1916 as an artisanal bread maker with their breads found in a variety of restaurants and local retailers. 

This fall they have pumpkin crumb muffins. It's a crunchy spiced streusel embedded with pumpkin seeds on top of a moist spiced pumpkin cake. 

They have several locations around New York City and can be found in farmer markets around the city weekly. The original location is on the Upper East Side: 308 E 78th St, New York, NY 10075

5.  Magnolia Bakery

Magnolia Bakery was founded in New York City in 1996, since then it's grown into an iconic bakery known for their cupcakes and banana pudding! 

This fall they have plenty of seasonal items -- everything from pumpkin spice, Halloween and they've even got you covered for Thanksgiving!

From the pumpkin spice collection, they're offering a pumpkin loaf, pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin spice pudding (seen above).

A notable item from the Thanksgiving collection is their apple crispy pudding, which a blend of luscious apple pie filling and vanilla pudding with vanilla and a cinnamon crumb topping.

Magnolia Bakery locations can be found across Manhattan.

6. Levain Bakery

Levain Bakery's giant, crispy on the outside yet gooey on the inside cookies have been a cult favorite for New Yorkers when asked what's the best chocolate chip cookie.

This time of year they've released a giant cookie inspired by fall spices. Levain states the cookie has deep flavors of ginger, nutmeg, clove, cinnamon and molasses. The chocolate they use for this cookie is Valrhona chocolate.

Levain Bakery can be found in Williamsburg and across Manhattan.  

7. The Donut Pub

The Donut Pub has been serving New Yorkers since 1964 with lots of fresh-made donuts, cookies, and croissant donuts -- now they even serve gelato! 

They have a pumpkin spice kreme croissant donut for this fall!

The Donut Pub has locations in the West Village and Astor Place. 

8. Milk Bar

Milk Bar was founded by James Beard award-winning pastry chef Christina Tosi who was known for combining desserts with classic American sweets and previously worked under David Chang from Momofuku. 

This year they've brought  back their apple cider donut cake, which is a 3-layered donut cake with fluffy donut sugar frosting, a tart apple cider jam with hints of warm cider, caramelized apple donut crumbs in each layer and topped off with red apple crumbs. 

If you're looking for something smaller than an entire cake, look for the apple cider donut truffles which are coated in thin white chocolate and sprinkled with donut sugar. 

You can find Milk Bar around Manhattan and Williamsburg, Brooklyn. 

9. Funny Face Bakery

Funny Face Bakery has become an internet sensation for their decorated sugar cookies with celebrities' faces on them.

Don't forget that they also offer these giant gooey cookies. This fall they have a pumpkin sugar n' spice flavor with a sweet pumpkin taste and decadent white chocolate chips, lightly dusted with cinnamon. 

Funny Face Bakery has 2 locations: one in Noho and the other at Seaport in Manhattan.

10. Van Leeuwen Ice Cream

Van Leeuwen Ice Cream started off from a yellow truck in 2008 on the streets of NYC to make ice cream to make you feel good.

They've since expanded into locations across New York City and been in the headlines since.

This fall at their scoop shops, they're offering a pumpkin cheesecake, as well as a vegan dark chocolate pumpkin pie flavor which is vegan chocolate ice cream with pumpkin pie crust. 

Conclusion: Fall seasonal foods aren't just pumpkin spice. Always eat good and let us know what your favorite fall seasonal food is! 

This concludes the first part of where you can find the best fall eats in NYC. Our second part will be coming up soon!