We're always on the lookout for the best places to eat and our recent mission led us to The All American Diner. All American Diner is everything that you need with its marvelous ambience, scrumptious food and on point hospitality! Situated at our favourite spot, India Habitat Centre, it's part of Old World Hospitality and damn, they do their job right. So, let's delve into more reasons for you to visit it right away.

Karan Kapoor

1. Absolutely Delicious Food That's Equally Pleasing To The Eyes

Karan Kapoor

The All American Diner has a vast menu (emphasis on vast). They’ve got a range of main courses, burgers, sandwiches, waffles, pancakes, desserts, coffees, smoothies… you’d be in a pickle when asked to choose. Thanks to our lovely hosts, we were served the best of the dishes offered by the Diner.

The non-veg skillets include scrambled eggs, sausages, and pancakes, and we’ve never seen such perfection in a platter. We’d suggest you go for this if you want to try something basic, filling, and lip-smackingly delish. Their rendition of a spicy hot dog, the “chilli dog” was scrumptious and loaded with goodness. We highly recommend the Surf and Turf and Grilled Fish, both of which are main courses, cooked to impeccable goodness. The Spaghetti steals the spotlight when it comes to vegetarian food on their menu. It was cooked al dente, wrapped in warm and tangy tomato based sauce, garnished with love and served to us to devour.

2. Beverages That You Can't Have Enough Of

Karan Kapoor

If you're someone who's not big on making choices, then you'll definitely have some issues here but once you're past that, you'll love it. Why? Because you have way too many amazing options to choose from here, hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic, the Diner has your back! We absolutely loved their 'Rock n Roll Cappuccino,' 'American Smoothie,' and pretty much everything else!

3. Impeccably Beautiful And Retro Interiors

Karan Kapoor

Neon signs, Victorian checkered floors, red faux leather booths and bar stools are just some of the major features of the All American Diner interiors. To give it a more authentic 1950s retro American diner vibes, they've perfectly added a gorgeous Juke box! They even have outdoor seating with beautiful tables and lush green grass making it just the perfect Breakfast spot.  

4. Absolutely Warm And Welcoming Staff

Karan Kapoor

The staff at the All American Diner is extra courteous and considerate, as if they’re welcoming you to a second home. Donned in their white uniforms to match the theme of the Diner, the staff is pleasant and the service is efficient. They'll make sure that you have a great time at the Diner.

5. Desserts To Die For!

Karan Kapoor

We judge a meal by the last course aka the dessert (perils of having a sweet tooth!). We’re glad to announce that the All American Diner did not disappoint us one bit. Their blueberry cheesecake is one of the best we’ve had in Delhi. The cheese was sweet and gooey, topped with fresh blueberry compote, it was a dessert customized in paradise. The other dessert that stood out was the Upside Down Pineapple Cake. Spongy cake with caramel and pineapples, it was truly a slice of heaven. The All American Diner might be renowned for its excellent pancakes and waffles but there’s a whole range of splendid desserts that you must try as well!

Karan Kapoor

We rest our case with this absolutely tempting shot. Go and try it out for yourself!