Even as February begins, many Bostonians still want to keep up with lofty New Years Resolutions to stay healthy and save money. The culinary talent in the Boston area is producing an array of tasty winter special items that will allow you to maintain your New Year’s Resolutions, but still feel like you’re indulging in something cozy during the winter chill.

1. Saloniki

George Thomson

Saloniki’s “Winter Salad” will certainly satisfy your cravings for a hearty winter meal without the calories. Filled with tasty olives, creamy feta cheese, and topped generously with tangy yogurt roasted cauliflower, this winter special won’t break your budget or your health goals, keeping you on track with two popular New Year's resolutions.

If you’re feeling indulgent, order a few sides or warm pita, or even the new halloumi cheese menu item. The Winter Salad is part of the greek fast-casual restaurant's winter seasonal menu, so be sure to stop by their Fenway or Central Square locations to try it before the season ends.

2. Sweetgreen

Jackie O'Brien

For the winter season, Sweetgreen, a popular salad chain springing up rapidly in the country’s trendy urban enclaves, is offering a variety of tasty and nourishing salad specials. For only 455 calories, the Winter Squash and Blue Cheese salad is filled with delectable additions like umami walnuts and local blue cheese.

If you’re feeling something warmer during one of Boston’s chilly winter days, you can opt for the Miso Bowl or Curry Chickpea bowl. Sweetgreen even extends their seasonality into their selection of drinks, so you can wash down any of these salads with a chai-based spiced cider for only 100 calories. Sweetgreen is your winter go-to for healthy bites.

3. Dig Inn

Dig Inn, a popular east-coast spot for quick counter-ordered meals, has locations in both Boston and New York. All Dig Inn locations are serving up a variety of seasonal items to add to your grain bowl or salad, including grilled heirloom apples, maple cauliflower with chickpea crumble, and cinnamon-spiced farro with squash.

Dig Inn’s vegetable-driven menu will help with your New Year’s nutrition goals without sacrificing flavor or creative menu offerings. As an added bonus, Dig Inn also has committed to sourcing ingredients from local sources.

4. Life Alive

Rachel Hartman

The popular vegan chain is expanding from Cambridge into a new location on Commonwealth Avenue near the Boston University campus. For a quick smoothie, bowl, salad, or snack, Life Alive is the place to go for colorful and nutritious vegetable-centered meals to fuel your New Year’s fitness goals. And if the winter brings Flu Season, you can protect your immune system with drinks like a turmeric-based Golden Spice Latte.

5. ByChloe

Maria Gomez

ByChloe is the perfect place for healthy eats that feel indulgent. The relatively new all-vegan line of restaurants has a menu inspired by classic comfort foods that will keep you warm and satisfied during the winter months.

Make sure to try the “Pesto Meatball” sandwich made with portobello mushrooms and veggies and topped with a cashew-based mozzarella and almond-based parmesan. ByChloe also offers a plethora of brunch offerings on weekend, including pancakes topped with vegan coconut whipped cream.

As Boston continues to frosten during the winter months, you will certainly want to treat yourself to comforting meals. These five options will allow you to satisfy your cravings without sacrificing your health and financial goals to make 2018 the best year yet.