September 1st has come and gone yet again, crushing the dreams of Muggles everywhere hoping to finally receive their Hogwarts letter. As Halloween approaches, Potterheads desperately wish they could be indulging in pumpkin juice and pumpkin pasties while cramming for finals.

Even with the opening of a Harry Potter-themed bar in Toronto, crossing the border for a butterbeer is bit extreme. Don’t fret, though, because I’ve come up with a list of restaurants our favorite magical characters would dine in the Muggle city of Austin.

Harry Potter – Tiny Pies

Harry Potter

Who could forget the time that Harry literally bought the entire snack trolley on his first train ride to Hogwarts? Since the cart is filled with sweet treats, it’s only fitting that you’d find Harry at Tiny Pies, located on Burnet Road.

Don’t let the name deceive you  though these pies may be tiny, many will testify that they are mighty in flavor, and Harry’s favorite dessert might just switch from treacle tart to one of these pies.

Ron Weasley – Franklin Barbecue

Harry Potter

The answer: no. This is why Ron Weasley would most likely be found at Franklin Barbecue, featured in a recent Spoon article of famous Austin eats. Our favorite ginger would be in hog heaven (literally) chowing down on their award-winning brisket, where he could wash it down with their famous pulled pork and sausage. And don’t forget the beans and ‘slaw.

Hermione Granger – Epoch Coffee

Harry Potter

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

She may be a witch, but Hermione Granger still has to study for exams just like the rest of us. Epoch is the perfect study spot for Hermione to hole away in, given that they’re open around the clock. She could refuel on cappuccinos and even enjoy some pizza fresh out of the oven to keep her going through the night.

Ginny Weasley – Hopfields

Harry Potter

Growing up with six brothers, Ginny Weasley grew quite the appetite with a badass attitude to match. She would have no problem with the energetic environment of Hopfields, and they would satisfy her cravings for an old-fashioned burger, fries, and beer (sorry, no butterbeer in the Muggle world) after they beat the hell outta Slytherin in Quidditch.

Draco Malfoy – Qui

Harry Potter

Draco Malfoy comes from a well-to-do family, so it only makes sense that he would be dining at Qui, owned by Paul Qui, season 9 winner of Top Chef. With such an impressive reputation, our favorite Slytherin would want to flaunt his money on an extravagant seven-course meal. But Qui had better watch out — if he doesn’t get a table, his father WILL hear about it.

Neville Longbottom – Bouldin Creek Cafe

Harry Potter

Destroying a Horcrux would make anyone hungry, and Neville Longbottom’s no different. Neville, with his knack for Herbology, would definitely be found at the Bouldin Creek Cafe, which features an all-vegetarian menu. Located on 1st St, he wouldn’t even have to Apparate to escape the scathing eye of Professor Snape.

Luna Lovegood – Lucky Robot

Harry Potter

This quirky restaurant located on South Congress is perfect for Harry’s out-of-the-ordinary friend. The animal-lover could munch on the vegetarian mechazilla roll while swaying on the indoor porch swings with that dreamy look in her eyes.

If she’s feeling a bit adventurous, sake shots served in frozen, hollowed-out cucumbers would be sure to hit the spot.