I love college and all, but midterms have me feeling like dropping out and becoming a pancake artist. If you're feeling all the stress from midterms weighing you down until you're basically a walking zombie, then you need to change up your studying strategy. Join us and kick back in a relaxing environment at Studyhub: An Alternative Study Space brought to you by Grubhub and Spoon MSU.

A photo posted by jhon (@jhonstudies) on

This Grubhub and SpoonU partnership is focused on creating a fun-filled event to study and de-stress. Studyhub is featuring tons of free stuff for you to enjoy like free coffee, free food from HopCat, Wings Over, and Insomnia Cookies, a free photobooth, free massages, and tons of free swag. Studyhub is coming to Michigan State this Monday October 17 from 6pm-11pm at Espresso Royale located at 527 E Grand River Ave, East Lansing, MI 48823.

RSVP for the Studyhub at the link found here.

If you can't make it to the Studyhub, remain calm, and create your own Studyhub. Cozy up in your room and order food from these top ten Grubhub restaurants at Michigan State: Conrad's Grill, Wings Over, Cottage Inn Pizza, Rice Kitchen, Pizza House, Pita Pit, Sushi Go, Bell's Greek Pizza, Menna's Joint, and Insomnia Cookies. Don't stress: You're going to ace those midterms.

Post sponsored by Grubhub.