Are you looking for the perfect place to dine and unwind? Well, Season's 52 is the place to go! The chain restaurant, Seasons 52, has multiple locations throughout the United States. Its New York location is in Garden City, right next to the Roosevelt Field Mall.

Seasons 52 specializes in preparing cuisine with influences from different cultures. This restaurant has a variety of menus to choose from. There's gluten-free, lactose/dairy free, vegan and vegetarian menus available upon request. The grill chain is known to change up their menu from time to time, as the seasons change. But no matter what the season, you can always find flatbreads on their menu!

Flatbread Central

Seasons 52 has a large variety of flatbreads: blackened steak and blue cheese, garlic pesto chicken, roasted Roma tomato, all-natural pepperoni, and artichoke and Laura Chenel goat cheese. They have seasonal flatbreads too—like the one above featuring crispy prosciutto and asparagus. 

A Great Atmosphere

Seasons 52 is a great place to dine for both college students and families, as well as anyone on a budget. Their food is reasonably priced and can be shared with multiple people if you're looking to save money. Everything on the menu fills you up and is of the highest quality. Seasons 52 makes sure everything they serve not only looks beautiful but also tastes great! 

Dessert

Once your done filling up on flatbread, seafood, meats, salad, and pasta, you still need to save room for dessert. Dessert at Seasons 52 will have you lost sweetness and grandeur. There are flavors upon flavors of treats: key-lime pie, pecan pie, Belgian chocolate s'more, mocha macchiato, chocolate peanut butter torte, raspberry chocolate chip cannoli, and savory cheesecake. YUM!!! 

To find other Seasons 52 locations, head to their website.