Glam Doll opened its doors in 2013 in the prime Eat Street district of Minneapolis. Since then it has been the Minneapolis donuts shop, expanding to a second shop in the St. Anthony area. Since pretty much everyone loves donuts, we thought we should venture out to try them.

Chris Huitt

Donut shops are everywhere. You can drive down a highway and find numerous national chains, but Glam Doll though has a unique aesthetic which a national chain could never replicate. From their eclectic furniture to their pink walls, pink logo, and pink donuts, they have created an environment that brightens your mood and welcomes you.

Chris Huitt

Glam Doll's grand selection of donuts will never leave you displeased. From the classic glazed to a mac and cheese donut, there is something there for everyone. They even offer a selection of vegan donuts for all of you dairy-free people, although they do not have gluten-free donuts.

Chris Huitt

Along with offering a mac and cheese donut and any frosting you could imagine, these are not your average donuts. They are light and puffy, but have the perfect amount of density. The perfectly sweetened frosting melts right in your mouth. National chains can't compete with these donuts.

Chris Huitt

A favorite at Glam Doll is the Flirty Frenchie. The cappuccino-flavored frosting transports you to your favorite coffee shop, while the donut itself is as light as a cloud. All coffee and espresso lovers will rejoice. 

Chris Huitt

Whether you stop by for a quick dessert after dinner or for breakfast, or just to satisfy your donut craving—you will be far from disappointed with the donuts at Glam Doll.