The pressure of work and academics sucks us dry and hence, the importance of creating balance increases manifold. If studying and making a life is essential, so is enjoying the simple pleasures of life, such as delicious food, good music and ahem… Sex. Well, well guys, worry not. We found you a place which has all of this and happens to be far, far away from judgemental aunties and uncles. So, put on your best party outfit, head to this bohemian paradise and get your kink on.

Arushi Yadav

Located in Gurugram’s posh sector 29 market, Chull is anything but boring.

Zoya B.

Through its quirky, seemingly Andy Warhol inspired decor and tantalizing menu, it aims to break taboos pertaining to sex and is unlike any hangout you have ever visited before. Outrageous, colourful and bizarre, you should head to Chull with your gang, without any further ado.

Arushi Yadav

However, it goes without saying that it all comes down to the food. Well guess what? Chull doesn’t disappoint on this end either. Its experimental, exciting and nominally priced menu managed to win us over in an instant.

Arushi Yadav

Here are some best-sellers we tried and you should too, in order to make your Saturday night worth it.

1. Dahi ke Kebab

Arushi Yadav

Slightly crunchy on the outside and deliciously creamy on the inside, these kebabs take the humble yoghurt to another level. When coupled with tangy saunth chutney, onion rings and lemon wedges, these kebabs taste nothing short of heavenly and are sure to awaken your palate.

2. Pasta Arrabiata With Garlic Bread

Arushi Yadav

This one tasted as regal as it looked. Fusilli pasta, cooked to perfection and smothered in a rich and flavourful tomato gravy, topped with fresh mozzarella and accompanied by buttery slices of garlic bread. Sounds orgasmic right? Well, that definitely was and worth every penny, we must say.

3. Gupta Ji Ka Fondue

Arushi Yadav

As bizarre as it sounds, this one here is a super interesting take on the classic fondue, although it could have been executed in a slightly better manner. Gupta ji ka fondue converted cheese fondue from sophisticated French to as Punjabi as it gets and we appreciate the effort. Piping hot dal makhni flavoured cheese with naan sticks and croutons, Gupta ji ka Fondue is bold, desi and as unconventional as it gets.

4. Piña Colada

Arushi Yadav

To those of you who do not know what Piña colada is, it is a wonderful amalgamation of pineapples, coconut milk and white rum, blitzed together to create the best cocktail on earth. We, however, tried it virgin this time, and it turned out to be as delectable and soothing as the regular one. We give it a big thumbs up and are sure that it will liven up your party!

5. Gulab Jamun With Home-Made Vanilla Ice Cream

Arushi Yadav

It is humanly impossible to go wrong with this combination. After all, it’s a classic and a favourite throughout the landscape. The lovely people at Chull, however, make it better by making their ice cream in-house. Seriously, what do you think could be better than hot gulab jamun’s served with silky home-made ice cream? This right here is perfection and nothing else.

Arushi Yadav

From ambience to food to pricing, Chull seems to have ticked all boxes for us and we at spoon are pretty sure that it will for you too. So what are you waiting for? The weekend is almost here. Head to the "kinkiest" bar in town and like they say at Chull, get your kink on! *winks*