"I got the golden ticket" have been words I have wanted to utter ever since I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as a child. And yes, I was devastated when I found out that the closest thing to the golden ticket I was ever going to get was a trip to the Times Square M&M's World.

But today is everyone's lucky day because if you are over 21, you can now visit LOCL Bar at NYLO Hotel (2178 Broadway) for their Willy Wonka Pop Up Bar. This pop up will only be available for the month of December so hide your gum behind your ear and run over before you miss it.

The bar features candy-like decor such as candy cane handrails, giant lollipops and mushroom seats. You will also find a Champagne Bubble room in the piano area and a sweets shop found in the library. And at the bar, you will be blown away by creative cocktails worthy of any Instagram Foodies post. 

Goodie Goodie Gumball

This cocktail is made with Codigo 1530 Tequila, St. Germaine, bitter lemon, white cranberry, and—you guessed it—gum balls. Once you capture a snap of this drink, everyone will be messaging you asking you where you got it.

Violet Your Turning Violet

As a child, I always thought Violet was my spirit animal and this drink is so much fun to drink. If you don't make the rookie mistake of shaking your drink, you should be able to see the layers that make up this berry cocktail made with Don Julio tequila, pineapple, lime, creme de Violete, ginger beer and Blue Pea Tea that hopefully won't turn you into a giant blueberry.

That's the Ticket

It might be the rose gold decade but this drink make you feel like nothing is better than the classic. If you're lucky, you could win one of five golden tickets distributed every night, guaranteeing two free drinks.

Snozzberries Taste Like Snozzberries

Guaranteed to give you a sugar rush, this drink is made with Four Pillars gin, lemon, Jägermeister, cinnamon foam and whatever snozzberries are, with a lollipop on top.  

Sunday Funday

It might be winter outside but this drink just screams sweet made with Bourbon, Coconut Cream, Snickerdooldle. Licor 43, and the cream of the crop—Funfetti.

A blizzard couldn't keep us from this pop up and if you do happen to miss it, don't worry because LOCL Bar always has holiday themes. Last year, it was snow globe drinks and this year, it's Willy Wonka. There's no telling what 2018 has in store for us. If you do catch this pop up before the end of the year, be happy to know that $1 dollar from each drink sale will go to Save the Children.