Easton town center – the place to go for a day of shopping or out to the movies. Hidden in the corner of the shopping area is Fusian Sushi. Their motto is “Easy. Casual. Sushi” and surely that is what this restaurant embodies.

1. The atmosphere

Hidden gem of Easton

Photo courtesy of tmgcm.com

This up and coming restaurant is all about the “experience” their customers receive from the moment they walk in. The layout is simple, fresh and modern. The workers are accommodating and their motto is that they are “here to make your day better”.

2. The process

Hidden gem of Easton

Photo courtesy of fusian.com

Eating here is a unique experience because you actually get to see your food being prepared in front of your eyes. With a choice of seaweed or soy wrap to start and then whether you want brown or white rice, the Fusian workers will satisfy whatever cravings you have.

3. The food

Hidden gem of Easton

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

With your choice of a wide variety of sauce, vegetables, and toppings, in the end everyone ends up satisfied with their food. Whether you want vegetarian sushi or want to load it up with crab or lobster, it is guaranteed that you’ll walk away with a full stomach and a new found addiction.

4. The sustainability

Hidden gem of Easton

Photo courtesy of fusian.com

Lastly, who doesn’t want to know that what their eating comes from a suitable source? The fish served at Fusian is sustainably caught and well raised. Fusian’s packaging, drink ware, and flatware are all plant based. Additionally they have recycling stations that allow their customers to compost uneaten food. Happy planet, happy customers.

All in all sushi rocks and so does Fusian.

Hidden gem of Easton

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Location: 4190 Worth Ave, Columbus, OH 43219

Hours of operation: 11AM-10PM