Between classes and work, it is hard to find time to cook healthy meals each week. Instead, college students are eating tons of greasy fast foods regularly because of its convenience. The freshman 15 is REAL, people. The sophomore 20 and junior 25 are also VERY REAL. No worries, Fresh Kitchen is here to help us out. Ditch the fast foods and throw away your frozen TV dinners and invest in real, prepared meals by trained chefs.

Fresh Kitchen

Photo courtesy of theadvocate.com

Fresh Kitchen brings a whole new meaning to fast food and take out. It offers around 40 menu items, including breakfast selections, that are portioned, packaged, and ready to go. Fresh Kitchen uses high quality and clean ingredients for their meals that last up to 5 days. Go ahead and stash 5 meals or so in your fridge for the week.

The best thing about the meals are the portion controlled servings. Each meal is individually labeled with the ingredients and nutritional information. The packaged entrees come in 3 different sizes and range from 200-600 calories per meal. They also cater to those who have special dietary lifestyles like vegan, gluten-free, or paleo diet. They have something for everyone. Craving a salad instead? They have a full salad bar in the back so that you can build your own salad.

If you would like to challenge yourself to weight loss, the website offers a 14 day challenge meal plan designed by registered dietitian and nutrition experts. Pick a plan. Purchase the meals. Eat REAL food. Enjoy the results.

Fresh Kitchen

Photo courtesy of theadvocate.com

Whether your goal is to fuel a busy lifestyle, lose weight, or to just take time off from cooking, Fresh Kitchen will help you achieve it by producing an honest product that you can feel good about eating. You don’t have to worry about recipes, clean up, or grocery shopping. There is also a microwave in store and seating for those who want to swing by for a quick bite.

Here is a list of some of our favorite meals:

Fresh Kitchen

Photo courtesy of FreshKitchen on Facebook