For anyone who is unaware, one of the biggest holidays of the year is upon us. That’s right, National Pancake Day is Tuesday, March 3 and your local IHOP is celebrating. This is particularly good news for residents of State College due to the recent addition of a local IHOP on Atherton Street (holla).

Pancakes

Photo by Leigh Needham

On Tuesday,  you can visit the restaurant and get a free short stack of delicious pancakes completely on the house in celebration of National Pancake Day. Besides being completely delicious, IHOP’s day of kindness does not stop with free pancakes. This is the chain restaurant’s 10th year of donating to the Children’s Miracle Network.

IHOP has raised over $16 million in the past decade for the Children’s Miracle Network and they hope to raise over $3.5 million this year. Free pancake enthusiasts are encouraged to consider leaving a donation for the charity.

Pancakes

photo by Alyssa Maccarrone

So come one, come all, and eat some delicious free pancakes courtesy of IHOP — just don’t forget to leave some money for the Children’s Miracle Network. And most importantly, do not forget the syrup.

Happy National Pancake Day y’all!

Location: 1661 S. Atherton Street, State College PA 16801
Hours: Open 24 hours

Loved this article? Check out other delicious posts from PSU Spoon: