Whether you are all about the greens or are disgusted by kale, there is a drink for you at any one of Dtox’s three Atlanta locations. More importantly, Emory is within the delivery range of the Piedmont Park location, meaning you can get juices and smoothies brought straight to you.

If you are looking for a way to shed a few pounds before summer, be sure to check out their Clean & Lean Cleanse. If you are coming out of a long weekend of parties and drinking, perhaps the Liver Cleanse is just what your body needs.

Dtox’s filling and nutritious juices and smoothies are the perfect snack or even meal after a workout, class or a long weekend of going out. With a large variety of smoothies, juices, milks and more, there is something for everyone.

Here are four drinks you should order right away:

Rise N Shine

Dtox

Photo by Madison Mounty

This smoothie is for the chocolate and coffee lover. To reduce the sugar, ask for your smoothie to be made with almond milk instead of cacao milk.

Ingredients: coffee, cacao milk, banana, almond butter, dates and maca

Green Banana

Dtox

Photo by Madison Mounty

This is perfect for those of you looking to get your vegetable fix but don’t want to sacrifice flavor. This smoothie is a perfect combination of fruit and vegetables.

Ingredients: green juice, banana and almond butter

Pineapple H20

Dtox

Photo by Madison Mounty

With its main ingredients of pineapple and apple, this sweet juice is a great alternative to green drinks.

Ingredients: pineapple, apple, mint and alkaline water

Green Juice

Dtox

Photo by Madison Mounty

If the name isn’t obvious enough, this is your go-to juice if you want your fill of vegetables.

Ingredients: cucumber, apple, lemon, celery, kale, spinach, parsley and watercress