The Reading Terminal Market is on the top of any foodie’s Philadelphia bucket list. An 125-year-old Philly tradition, this famous indoor farmers market houses countless vendors that sell fresh, local produce, creative pastries, classic cheesesteaks and anything else you can think of. Here are some of the Reading Terminal Market eats you need to try.

1. Maple Bacon Donut from Beiler’s Donuts

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @beilersdonuts

It was hard to choose just one delectable donut from the world-renowned Beiler’s. With flavors like mocha creme, salted caramel and vanilla fruity pebbles, the bakery has lines out the door for a reason. But their unique, fresh-baked maple bacon masterpiece is the perfect combination of sweet and savory.

2. Guatemalan Ripple from Bassett’s Ice Cream

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @bestfoodphilly

Guatemalan Ripple is a one-of-a-kind flavor from Philly’s own Bassett’s Ice Cream. The Guatemalan-sourced coffee ice cream is dotted with mini espresso-filled chocolates and swirled with a mocha ripple. You can’t miss this ice cream, especially not when it comes in a Heath bar waffle cone.

3. Cannoli from Termini Brothers Bakery

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @lynchkell

Hailed as some of the best cannoli in Philly, the classic Italian treat from Termini Bros will satisfy your every craving. They’re crunchy on the outside and stuffed with creamy, sweet ricotta filling. Plus, the mini chocolate chips inside add unbeatable texture.

4. The Franklin Cheesesteak from Carmen’s

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @theritebite

For a true taste of Philadelphia, you have to try the Franklin cheesesteak from Carmen’s Famous Italian Hoagies. Smothered with both gooey American and melty cream cheese, the classic steak-filled sandwich is warm, rich and mouthwatering. After all, who doesn’t love a good cheese pull?

5. Apple Dumplings from The Dutch Eating Place

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @dineandflash

The Pennsylvania Dutch certainly do it right – hot apple dumplings, that is. With gooey, warm, spiced apple, a flaky, buttery crust and a mountain of sweet whipped cream on top, this delicious dessert is the perfect comfort food.

6. Chocolate Chip Cookie from The Famous 4th Street Cookie Co.

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @thuyngoo

Even though this popular cookie shop may have over a dozen types of cookies, you should go back to basics with their perfected chocolate chip cookie. As big as a hockey puck and deliciously chewy, this cookie is chock full of ooey gooey chocolate chips.

7. The Pretzel Dog from Miller’s Twist

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @drew.korn

Say goodbye to Auntie Anne’s forever. Anything you can think of, the folks at Miller’s Twist have wrapped it inside of a warm, buttery, salty soft pretzel. And that includes juicy all-beef hot dogs. Better yet, you get to watch them make it fresh, right in front of you.

8. Roast Pork Sandwich from DiNic’s

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @t0mcarr

Once named America’s best sandwich, the roast pork with provolone and broccoli rabe from Tommy DiNic’s is a Philly classic – and rightfully so. Juicy, tender, thin-sliced pork and crunchy veggies come together to create an unforgettably flavorful sandwich.

9. Pumpple Cake from Flying Monkey Bakery

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @jedimindtrix86

Move over Turducken, Pumpple Cake is here. This insanely creative treat from Flying Monkey bakery consists of pumpkin pie baked inside of moist chocolate cake, layered on top of apple pie baked inside of vanilla cake. Stop thinking about it – just try it.

10. The Stuffin’ Cranberry from The Original Turkey

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @amandasohard

Stop waiting until the day after Thanksgiving to enjoy your leftovers. At The Original Turkey, hand carved roasted turkey, tangy cranberry sauce and homestyle stuffing come together in a mile-high sandwich that’ll remind you of your family dinner table.

11. Fried Mac and Cheese Bites from Beck’s Cajun Café

Reading Terminal Market

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @rdgterminalmkt

With a crunchy crust and a gooey, cheesy inside, the fried mac and cheese balls from Beck’s are every carb lover’s dream. They’re spicy and creamy, all at the same time – and the marinara sauce alongside makes them taste even better.

12. Beignets from Beck’s Cajun Café

Reading Terminal Market

While you’re at it, these fried, fluffy, soft donuts from Beck’s will take you straight to New Orleans. They’re doused in sweet powdered sugar, and they’ll melt in your mouth. They sell out fast, so get them quick – you don’t want to miss out on these beignets.