Grana is the Southern Italy of Atlanta. Its wood-fired Neapolitan pizza, house-made pasta, and traditional Italian specialties transport me to the streets of Italy! After trying almost everything on the menu, I’m confident in my list of must-haves.

#1: Brussels Sprouts

The brussels sprouts are one of my all-time favorites. I’m an avid brussels sprouts enthusiast — whenever there are brussels sprouts on a menu, I’m the first to order them.

Out of all the brussels sprouts I’ve tried, Grana wins the game. Tossed with sherry agrodolce, truffle honey, and ricotta, these brussels have a crispy outside and a perfect mix of sweet and savory. The brussels sprouts are only available during fall and winter, so make sure to order them soon while you still can!

#2: Beet Salad

Grana’s beet salad never disappoints. It's one colorful bowl of freshness — the vibrant greens, the velvety red and golden beets, the whipped ricotta, pistachio, and honey. I love all the colors in this roasted beet salad recipe, and it serves as a delicious, zingy, and well-balanced dish to start your Italian meal. 

#3: Burrata

Creamy and delicate, the burrata is an exquisitely delicious option as a light appetizer. Grana’s burrata features a zesty olive, fresh tomato, and Calabrian pepper vinaigrette.

#4: Pasta

Grana’s pasta dishes are authentically Italian featuring Georgia-grown ingredients. Any pasta dish on the menu is guaranteed to satisfy your palate. My favorite pasta dish is the Gnocchi Sorentino. This simple Italian dish is tossed in a pomodoro tomato sauce with basil accents, which makes a delicious and delicate entree.

#5: Pizza

Grana has plenty of pizza options. For Margherita lovers, Grana's version with a golden brown crispy dough topped with pomodoro, mozzarella, and basil will melt in your mouth.

The potato pizza is an all-time favorite of mine. Garnished with red onion, goat cheese, pistachios, and truffle honey topping, this pizza is as delicious as you’d expect it to be, with the thin potato slices melting into the cheese.

Lastly, the “Drunk Uncle” pizza is Grana’s twist on a vodka sauce pizza. Its flavorful crust is topped with perfect vodka sauce and fresh mozzarella sprinkled with basil and parmesan. 

You know you’ve had an authentic Italian meal when it feels like your soul is filled with love and comfort. If you are craving an authentic Italian feast, Grana is the place for you. Your meal and the overall vibe will taste like it came straight from an Italian kitchen.