The ultimate in portable breakfast carbs; nothing gets you ready to face the day quite like a warm and chewy bagel. They are a staple for starving students on the run. We went around campus to find the best bagel spots, so that the next time you need a quick bite on campus, you’ll be in the know.

1. Bagel Talk

bagels

Photo courtesy of union.arizona.edu

Prime location, minimal wait time, great price and even better bagels; if you want the whole package, stop by Bagel Talk at the Park Student Union. Just fill out an order slip and prepare yourself for a warm and fluffy bliss. As the name implies, when it comes to bagels, they know what they’re talking about.

2. Caffe Luce

bagels

Photo by Monica Milberg

If you’re seeking the cutest café or the best bagel on Park Avenue, look no further than Caffe Luce. If you’ve heard of them, it’s probably for their incredible fresh roasted coffee, but their perfectly toasted, chewy bagels prove that their breakfast game is strong, too.

3. Bruegger’s Bagels

bagels

Photo courtesy of yipit.com

So this one isn’t technically on campus, but it is pretty close and too good to leave unmentioned. All you have to do is get on Speedway and cross Campbell and you’re on your way to bagel heaven. Bruegger’s is definitely a treat “ya’self” bagel, as they’re made fresh each morning, New York style.

4. Einstein Bros Bagels

bagels

Photo by Monica Milberg

A Student Union classic, whether you need your carb fix or a caffeine boost, Einstein’s is there. Their signature bagel sandwiches make for some classy lunch fare, too. Open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Einstein’s hits the spot for an early morning rush, afternoon craving or anything in between.

5. On-Deck Deli

bagels

Photo by Monica Milberg

They’re known for their customizable sandwiches, but you can also score an equally customizable bagel at On-Deck Deli. Take your pick from 12 kinds of bagels and nine different cream cheese flavors (jalapeño bagel with strawberry cream cheese? It’s possible).

Now go out and get one of these delicious bagels for breakfast, lunch or dinner!