Feast Market & Cellar is a perfect spot to go on a date, take your parents for a nice meal or  enjoy some wine and cheese with your friends. Each dish is carefully plated with new, fresh ingredients, creating a beautiful meal every visit.

When you arrive at Feast Market & Cellar its homey interior will give you a small taste of what the quaint restaurant has to offer.

Feast

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

The first things you notice when entering are the tall bookcases of wine that feature a rolling ladder – so you can reach the bottles on the top shelf. With bottles from around the world and extensive choices for red and white wines, you will never get bored with the selection.

The best part? They sell the bottles at retail price. That means that you can get a bottle for the same price it would be at the liquor store rather than spending a fortune. Feast encourages its customers to come in, buy a bottle and cork up whatever they do not finish to take home (its perfectly legal, too).

Feast

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

Feast’s menu is just as extraordinary as its wine selection with beautiful cheese boards that feature local produce and fresh salads sprinkled with homemade crackers.

Feast

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

Chef Alison is one of the masterminds behind the splendidly crafted menu. When asked where she gets her creative inspiration from she replied, “I get in touch with my heritage. I have a rustic style of cooking so I like to incorporate flavors that I grew up with while adding creative, modern touches to dishes.”

#SpoonTip: Chef Alison recommends the filet mignon for a hearty appetite and the black cod for those who prefer a nice feminine touch. 

Feast

Photo by Natsuko Mazany

No matter the dish you eat, you’ll leave Feast Market & Cellar enlightened by the flavors that this small Bloomington restaurant has to offer.