St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner. Before you know it, it’s March 17th, you’re decked out in all green attire, chugging green beer, thinking you’ve mastered the traditional Irish dance, when in reality you’re just drunk and bustin’ a move.

So, why not have a whole week of festivities lined up? Luckily, Fado’s Irish Pub has it covered for you with events preparing you for St. Paddy’s day starting Saturday, March 12th.

Here’s the line up.

St. Practice Day

When: Saturday, March 12th

St. Patrick's

Photo courtesy of fadoirishpub.com

There will be dueling DJ’s at the pub, fighting it out to win $1,000 and you’re the one who decides who win. RSVP here for the event, so you can skip the line. So, pull out your dancing shoe and get ready to dance the night away with complimentary shots being offered at midnight and 3 am.

Super Paddy’s Day Pub Quiz

When: Tuesday, March 15th at 8 pm

GIF courtesy of totalwineandmore.files.wordpress.com

Like drinking? Trivia? Wearing green? If you answered yes to any of the questions, this day’s for you. Fado’s is offering a free trivia day, with amazing prizes, including a $1000 grand prize, and let’s face it, we all could use that money. Gather up a squad and roll up to the pub decked out in all green for optimal points.

Guinness Glass Engraving

When: Wednesday, March 16th at 7:30-9:30 PM

Photo courtesy of flannerysdublin.com

With no charge or cover, Fado’s is allowing you to walk out of the bar with your own personally engraved Guinness glass. If that doesn’t epitomize St. Paddy’s swag, idk what does.

St. Paddy’s Day Festival

When: Thursday, March 17th

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Prepare your liver for the marathon it’s about to endure. With doors opening at 10 AM with a full brunch menu and bottomless specials from 10 am to 12 pm, you’re in it to win it. But don’t worry, if you’re coming later for the outdoor festival starting at 5 PM, the pub’s regular menu is available inside the pub until 11 PM.

Booze, brunch, food, fun, and friends, what more could you want? Buy the tickets. They’re only $10 and you’re guaranteed a fun and drunken time.