Smoothie bowls are definitely a summer staple and now summer is over, but no need to worry because Playa Bowls makes them a fall treat too! On October 1st, they dropped their seasonal menu, which we have been waiting for all year. Take a look at their fall specials before your next trip to Pineappleland!

Lauren Miolene

Apple Turn Up Bowl

To kick off the fall season is the Apple Turn Up Bowl. Refreshing açaí is layered with their signature blueberry flax granola, and topped with banana, apple slices, chopped peanuts, apple butter, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Harvest Bowl

Next up is the Harvest Bowl. Açaí is topped with pumpkin granola, banana, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, figs, sliced almonds, dried cranberries, the signature Nutella drizzle and a dash of cinnamon. This bowl has ultimate fall vibes.

Jack-O'-Lantern Bowl

This festive bowl is filled with açaí, pumpkin granola, and topped with banana, pumpkin butter, and a dash of pumpkin allspice. Some may argue it resembles a little pumpkin! Too cute!

Lauren Miolene

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

If you can't wait until Thanksgiving for the pumpkin pie, you need to get this smoothie ASAP! Made with banana, pumpkin butter, pumpkin allspice, vanilla protein powder, almond milk, and pumpkin granola, this tastes like pumpkin pie in a cup!

Oatmeals

With the same toppings as the açaí bowls, the Apple Turn Up and Jack-O'-Lantern Oatmeal Bowls kick up the fall feeling even more. Hot steel cut oatmeal is topped with banana, apple slices, chopped peanuts, apple butter, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Another option is to get the oatmeal topped with banana, pumpkin butter, and pumpkin allspice. This is definitely the perfect way to warm up a brisk fall day!

I don't know about you, but we are running to Playa Bowls Fairfield soon. Get these seasonal fall specials before they're gone!