If you haven't heard of them yet, you soon will. The newest player in the beverage game is a place called Joe & The JuiceStarbucks has long been considered the hallmark for all of your coffee needs. With all of their various drink options, teas, and snacks, you can't go wrong.

However, there's a new player in town  

Joe & The Juice has been a household name in Denmark and bordering Scandinavian countries for a while now, giving it the chill atmosphere, delicious lattes (and latte designs), and the fresh, healthy juices it has. 

Fitness and wellness imperatives have slowly become more integrated into our daily lives, and Joe & The Juice is a perfect example of how healthfulness is infiltrating the world of caffeine addicts, introducing balance and wellness to everyone.

The Menu

The products served at Joe & The Juice come in six categories: juices, shakes, "handmeals," shots, sandwiches, and coffees, (meaning you can still get your typical lattes, cappuccinos, Americanos, espressos, and teas).

The shakes are packed with everything from fresh fruit, to plant protein, and all different kinds of milk — whatever your heart desires. The juices are cold-pressed, and the sandwiches are stuffed with various combinations of fresh ingredients. 

The Baristas

Three words: total heartthrobs.

Joe & The Juice prides themselves on their hiring process. They hold events called "castings" as their method of recruiting new employees. They only hire the most enthusiastic, passionate, and sexy men as workers, and the energy is intoxicating. 

Joe & The Juice has certainly created a niche market, and the people love it. So far in the United States, they've expanded to San Francisco, NYC, and they're currently working on a store in Miami. So, look out. Joe & the Juice may soon be coming to a storefront near you, and you'll want to know about it.