Nope, this isn't another girl talking about Coachella or Panorama. If you really want to experience a one of a kind, intimate event then head to The Catskills Wine & Food Festival. **Cue Panoramic Shot of the Mountains**, The Catskills echo the true magic of the beauty of nature. The Catskills, voted as one of the most Instagrammable locations, is a sight you cannot miss.

Kate Florin

The two-day festival lineup will include top chefs from around the world who will deliver unique dishes. The 21+ exclusive festival will take place October 6th and 7th. Overlooking the beauty of the Catskills Mountains while enjoying some incredible eats and music selections, the festival is a must.

From Marcus Samuelsson, a published New York Times writer and well-renowned chef to other celebrity chefs like the Meatball Shop's very own Michael Chernow, your stomach will be craving more. An overload of beer, wine, and cider selections will be at your beck and call as you enjoy your evening performances brought to you by a New Orleans based septet, The Revivalists. Trust me, you can never go wrong with the iconic trio of food, wine, and music!

The festival will take place at Camp Echo campgrounds, the foothills of the Catskills Mountains in Bloomingburg, N.Y. Magnolia's Bakery very own Bobbie Llolyd will also be making an appearance, along with Amirah Kassem from "Flour Shop,"  a custom cake company.

So if your mouth is already craving some delicious meatballs or cupcakes, order your tickets! A two-day pass is $285 and single day tickets are $165. You can experience wine and food samplings and walk through outdoor markets. V.I.P. access even includes access to private dining experiences with the celebrity chefs and meet & greets.

The Catskills Wine & Food Festival is a once-in-a-lifetime festival opportunity that will take your breath away.