Those familiar with the Eataly marketplace locations in Chicago, NYC Downtown and NYC Flatiron, or even Firenze know how it exquisite it is. Luckily for Bostonians, an Eataly location will be opening in the Back Bay area on November 29th.

If you haven't been, let me fill you in. Eataly is a massive Italian marketplace, complete with restaurants, bakeries, food and beverage counters, and plenty of retail. Some locations even feature cooking classes

The North End moves inland. 

The new Boston location is set to take up 45,000 square feet and will be located right in the Prudential Center. It will feature three different sit-down restaurants that are going to be great when you don't feel like traveling all the way to the North End. Another convenience will be to-go style meal options for when you need your pasta, pizza or antipasti fix stat

Retail galore. 

And of course, like the other locations, there will be seemingly no end to the quality retail products for you to peruse. The Boston location will stock roughly 10,000 retail products. This means imported chocolate, hundreds of quality olive oils, to every kind of pasta you can imagine.

If that wasn't enough to get you excited, more details include a Lavazza coffee bar, made-on-site fresh mozzarella station, butchers, fishmongers, a gelateria, a bakery, a pastry lab, and a fresh pasta counter. 

Keeping it local, just how Bostonians like it. 

Another intriguing element to Boston's Eataly in particular will be its theme. Every Eataly location has a different focus, and Boston's will be seafood. So, in addition to all the goodies already mentioned, there will be a commitment to purchasing seafood from local fishermen. 

The arrival of Eataly in Boston is highly anticipated and will hopefully be a great success. If you want to stay up to date with the Boston location, follow their Instagram, @eatalyboston. November 29th can't come quick enough.