Spring is always just a hectic time of year. Between spring formals, endless iced coffees, and hours in the library, all seniors want to do is relish their last fews spent hanging by the Oreo. There’s too much to do before the end of the year, and we’re sure the last thing you want to think about is where you’ll be having your last supper as a nationer.

So no worries, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of awesome restaurants to pick from when choosing your final meal on the Main Line. Fit for your super-picky grandparents, your whiny little sister, your adventurous mother and even you, the hungry and hypersensitive graduate that you will soon be. Congrats on graduating, now get out there and celebrate!

Azie on Main

graduation

Photo courtesy of azieonmain.com

I typically don’t even like sushi but I loved everything I ate here. The classy, contemporary atmosphere is great paired with a fine drink from the bar. There’s a wide variety of French and Italian-fused Japanese food, including dumplings, udon, and fried rice.

Don’t feel like eating asian for the whole night? Stop by for Happy Hour Monday – Friday 5 pm – 7 pm for $5 drinks, $3-5 Sushi rolls, and $6 mussels before visiting another restaurant.

Bertucci’s 

graduation

Photo courtesy of bertucci instagram

Here you’ll find Italian-American food in a really family-friendly, casual atmosphere. The large portions are often heavy, cheesy, and creamy, so splitting might be a good idea. And no matter what, ask for extra dinner rolls. Trust me.

Christopher’s

graduation

Photo courtesy of christophersaneighborhoodplace.com

Dig into traditional American classics like meatloaf, chicken pot pie, burgers, and brick-oven pizzas from a restaurant that prides itself on its locally-sourced produce and organic meats. They accept reservations for parties of 6 or larger, so check it out if your family is on the larger side.

Fleming’s Steakhouse

graduation

Photo courtesy of flemingssteakhouse.com

If Rihanna came here, I promise she’d leave singing “Steak steak steak steak steak.” Fleming’s is the place to go HAM without having to pay the fiscal consequences (thanks, Mom and Dad!). Don’t like steak? Order the Double-Thick Pork Rib Chop or the Barbeque Scottish Salmon Fillet and pair it with one of their award-winning wines.

Lourdas Greek Taverna

graduation

Photo courtesy of lourdasgreekrestaurant.com

Lighten it up with traditional Greek food from a family-owned restaurant. Known for their traditional whole fresh fish from Greece and their succulent lamb dishes, Lourdas has won awards for Main Line’s “Best Greek,” “Best Ethnic,” and “Best Whole Grilled Fish” dishes.

Primavera Pizza Kitchen

graduation

Photo courtesy of primavera-pizza-kitchen-ardmore.com

Primavera momentarily transports you to Italy through its high vaulted ceilings, leather banquettes, Italian-style frescoes, and wood-burning brick oven. Choose a freshly made pizza or opt for one of the many Italian chicken, fish, and pasta dishes.

Sola

Photo courtesy of solabyob.com

Photo courtesy of solabyob.com

Sola is a small BYOB focusing on French-inspired contemporary American cuisine. They take advantage of small local farmers and organic producers for their cheese, honey, and seasonally inspired foods. Their desserts include a traditional cheese platter, warm chocolate cake, and deep-fried apple pie. Yum.

Susanna Foo

graduation

Photo courtesy of susannafoo.com

Mixing traditional Chinese ingredients with classical French techniques, chef Susanna Foo has crafted a menu with handcrafted dumplings, sushi, and even Thai noodle dishes. This is perfect place for any celebration and for large families.

Teresa’s Next Door

graduation

Photo courtesy of teresas-cafe.com

This is the place to go if you studied abroad in Europe and still haven’t stopped reminiscing of Belgian brews. Teresa’s feels like a traditional French brasserie, with a small amount of outdoor seating, an impressive imported beer menu, and a staff that understands that taking three hours to eat lunch is completely appropriate.

Tired Hands

graduation

Photo courtesy of tiredhands.com

Known for having “strange and beautiful” beers, Tired Hands is an awesome hipster brew-pub which brews its own beer in the back in small batches. Beers changes about every week and are seasonally inspired. Tired Hands has also just opened a newer, bigger location, The Fermentaria. It is now serving everything from tacos to ceviche to banana spring rolls for dessert.

Verdad

graduation

Photo courtesy of verdadrestaurant.com

I have to admit I spent the majority of my life hating guacamole (I know, I know. I still don’t understand this either). But a year ago everything changed, and with my first bite of Verdad’s strawberry habanero guacamole, I was hooked.

A classy restaurant with an intimate atmosphere, Verdad offers a number of unique tapas perfect to share with family and friends, and their bar features over 70 brands of tequila and specialty drinks.

White Dog Cafe

graduation

Photo courtesy of whitedog.com

Support sustainable agriculture and local farmers by eating at White Dog Cafe with your family. Enjoy contemporary American cuisine and a seasonal, locally-sourced menu while looking at the dozens of pictures of dogs that line the walls. Grandparents love this place, so if they’re in town check it out.

Want to mix it up and head to Philly? Check these out: