March Madness is upon us, meaning college students are plunged into a world of basketball, brackets and beer. Spoon has rounded up some local DC spots for you and your friends to go watch the game, support your favorite team, and maybe even save some cash for when your bracket falls through.

1. Jack Rose Dining Saloon

March Madness

Photo courtesy of Jack Rose Dining Saloon

Head to the rooftop bar for $5 pints, $6 punch, and $7 whiskey. Soak it up with 1/2 price bites, including fries, clam dip, and wings-among many others.

2. Sign of the Whale

March Madness

Photo courtesy of @thewhaledc on Instagram

The official home of the Wake Forest Demon Deacons is offering $3 Bud Light, $12 Bud Light Pitchers, and $4 Captain Morgan “Bracket Busters,” which are easier to get down with their discounted food specials.

3. Mason Inn

March Madness

Photo courtesy of photodcevents.com

This Glover Park bar boasts 11 televisions to watch the games, and Bud Light Pitchers at a cost as low as $12 if you arrive at noon and Cocktail pitchers starting at $20.

4. Maddy’s Taproom

March Madness

Photo courtesy of maddystaproom.com

During every game enjoy one of their 40 beers, including $4 Samuel Adams Boston Lagers, Seasonal and Angry Orchard Hard Cider drafts. Last year, they even offered 2 tickets to Nationals game for the bracket winner!

5. Buffalo Billiards

March Madness

Photo courtesy of cornelluniversity.imodules.com

Buffalo Billiards feels like the ultimate man cave with multiple TVs filling every wall and an endless array of games like pool, basketball, darts, shuffleboard, and skeeball. Come to play and to watch your favorite teams compete while drinking $4 16oz Dos Equis cans.