I'm not going to lie, Starbucks always pulls through with some bomb ass holiday treats, however, Dunkin' Donuts should not be underestimated. I am a big fan of Dunkin' Donuts (particularly their iced coffees) so I'm here to tell you about the holiday drinks and treats you can find there. On November 20th (and available until the New Year), Dunkin' started their holiday specials.

Drinks

Whether you're warming up with a hot chocolate or throwing some seasonal flavors in your iced coffee, Dunkin Donuts has you covered.

$1.99 Hot Chocolate

You can enjoy any hot chocolate flavor (except Vanilla Chai) for this price whether you choose a medium or large size. They even have a new flavor, Almond Joy, which is only available for a limited time. Don't forget about their trademarked Dunkaccino, which is a mix of coffee and hot chocolate flavors, and something that I had quite often when I started becoming a big Dunkin' fan. Keep in mind, certain flavors are only available at participating locations.

Peppermint Mocha

The peppermint mocha is back! What screams holiday vibes more than chocolate and peppermint? This is a flavor swirl so you can add it to a hot or iced coffee, latte, macchiato or Frozen Dunkin’ Coffee depending on your mood.

Brown Sugar Cinnamon

This is another flavor swirl, and the brown sugar and cinnamon sound like the perfect warming flavor combination (even if the coffee is iced).

Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts has three special donuts to celebrate the holiday season with.

Frosted Sugar Cookie Donut

This is a frosted donut and one of the donuts that features filling, which happens to be cookie dough flavored. It has sugar cookie crumbles on top.

Gingerbread Cookie Donut

This donut has a caramel frosting, and also has crumbled cookies to top it off, but this time they're ginger snap cookies.

Snowflake Sprinkle Donut

This donut is all about the sprinkles, as the name suggests. It's frosted and has red icing and snowflake sprinkles. There are also snowflake sprinkle MUNCHKINS, which are chocolate glazed donut holes that also feature the snowflake sprinkles.

Bonus: Stocking Stuffers

If you thought the holiday cheer stopped with the food and drinks, you're wrong. Dunkin' Donuts also offers some perfectly gift-able items. The following lists some of the fun extras you may find at participating locations.

Ornaments

If you really love Dunkin', show that love by getting some ornaments. Or, if you know someone who's Dunkin' obsessed, show how well you know them by gifting them with one. They even have a new ornament this year that features the Elf on the Shelf inside a box of MUNCHKINS. You can choose either a boy elf or a girl elf.

Donut Lip Gloss/Lip Balm

If you want your lips to taste like donuts at all times, then this is for you. I have a feeling people in their tween years would love this.

Espresso Cup Candle Gift Pack

If you really love the smell of coffee, you can spread it through your home even when you aren't making any. Move over pine tree candles, you have some competition this year.

If you are pumped for the holidays and pushing through the end of the semester, hit up Dunkin' Donuts to give you the energy and the holiday spirit you need.