Try to not love Drip Café, I dare you. This trendy breakfast and lunch stop has a lot to offer, including homemade pastries, meals for meat lovers and vegetarians, French press coffee, and seasonally-changing menu items. 

While all of the food at Drip Café is incredible, their breakfast burrito is worth raving about. I'm from Los Angeles, home of amazing burritos, so trust me when I say that this burrito is phenomenal. 

Located 20 minutes from University of Delaware’s campus, Drip Cafè is a great option on days where you have a late class start time, or even better, have the day off. 

A photo posted by Drip Cafe (@dripcafede) on

Stuffed with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, sweet potato hash, hot sauce, and pico de gallo, Drip Cafè's hearty burrito will satisfy your morning hunger. You can and definitely should add breakfast meat, avocado, or veggies. My go-to breakfast burrito includes added avocado, red peppers, onions, and spinach.

cheese
Anastasia McGregor

If you can't make it to Hockessin, DE, not to worry, that's the beauty of food trucks. You can track down their restaurant on wheels, The Brunch Box, to enjoy the best breakfast burrito and all the other melt-in-your-mouth food Drip Café has to offer. 

Still need another reason to visit Drip Cafè?  The owners of Drip Cafè believe in serving the community by participating in sustainable practices such as composting, recycling, and working with farmers who consider the economic, social, and environmental conditions of their farms. We should all take part in giving back to the community, and when there's food involved, how can you say no?

Drip Cafè also partners with Farmart, Lancaster Farm Fresh Co-Op, Ceremony Coffee Roasters, and PT’s Coffee Roasting Company to deliver fresh ingredients and the best brewed French Press coffee. Imagine how much money you'll save when you don't go to Starbucks everyday.

Drip Café is open from 6:30am – 4pm daily. Check out their website for a complete breakfast and lunch menu as well as more information about Drip Café’s fresh, local, and sustainable mission.