The weather outside is finally getting warmer, which makes shopping and walking around in the Plaza, so much more desirable. Reward yourself after that walking with some of these sweet treats offered in restaurants on the Plaza. These desserts on the plaza are sure not to disappoint.

1. Cheesecake Factory

Okay so this one is kind of obvious, but Cheesecake Factory is perfect for your sweet tooth! There are so many different options to choose from, but my personal favorite is the Key lime.

2. Cupcake a la Mode

These cupcakes remind me of something from Cupcake Wars. There are so many flavors to choose from. One of my favorites is their Salted Caramel that has salted caramel filling in it with buttercream icing on top.

3. Tomfooleries

Heaping amounts of ice cream and brownie all in the back of a toy truck—both cute and tasty, what more could you ask for? The Dirty Dump truck is great to share with friends, family, or if you're feeling really ambitious, just yourself. It's one of the desserts on the Plaza that you do not want to miss!

4. P. F. Chang's 

Warm chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream is sure to cure your sweet tooth with P. F. Chang's Vietnamese Chocolate molten cake.

5. Season 52

The Belgian Chocolate S’more’s takes S’more’s to a whole new level with chocolate cake, marshmallows, and a chocolate dipper Graham cracker all together to make your mouth literally start to drool.

Do you know of a great place to get some dessert? Connect with us via Facebook. We’d love to hear from you.