Voted as Dallas’ Best Farm-to-Table restaurant, this destination is full of healthy options, ranging from delicious handmade cocktails to the perfectly balanced brunch. The outdoor-indoor seating area makes for a rustic, yet beautiful location for a family get-together or just a girls day out. Located in the heart of the Dallas Farmers Market, you can’t go wrong with this local, fresh restaurant which serves up innovative dishes six days a week.

To Start: 

Elise Huff

Detox Lemonade

Described as: Activated charcoal, local honey, lavender, lemon. 

The perfect wake-me-up for a Sunday brunch: the detox lemonade. Activated charcoal isn't just a cleansing fad; it's been medically proven to aid in kidney function. This combination of lemon and lavender creates the perfect drink to sip while admiring the gorgeous plants and rustic decor on their covered patio. 

While You Wait:

Elise Huff
Elise Huff

Assorted Brunch Pastries

Described as: Seasonal muffins, scones and breads from La Casita Bakery, served with whipped butter and house-made jam.

This assortment of delectable baked goods was nothing short of exceptional. The combination of banana bread, a spinach bread, a cinnamon loaf bread, and a chocolate croissant, along with the freshly whipped butter and jam made for a great snack while awaiting our main dishes. 

The Main Event:

Elise Huff

Farmers Breakfast Skillet

Described as: whole eggs with white wine, tomatoes, onion and greens baked with chèvre and roasted mushrooms. Served with toasted hippie bread. 

I know what you’re thinking: is the bread really hippie? In reality, not really, but it’s still a delicious mix of seeded multigrain bread accompanying the mouth-watering breakfast scramble. Everything melts together to create one warm, delicious (and healthy!) breakfast item. 

Although healthy, thanks to their wide range of options and unique pairings of the traditional and the modern, even your pickiest friend will find something to enjoy here. The rustic indoor-outdoor space provides a picture-perfect place to take your friends or family on your next weekend brunch adventure. Not only is the food amazing, but afterwards, you can take a nice stroll through the farmers market, and explore all of the local vendors, from food to flowers. The next time you are looking to spice up your routine, don't forget to check out this incredible gem in the heart of the Dallas Farmers Market! 

To explore the menu further and plan your visit, check out: http://www.mudheninthe.net/