After getting tired of doing homework in my room, reviewing for quizzes in the ESC, and studying for big exams on all library floors, I decided to try something new. This was when I stumbled upon Cultivate Food & Coffee, a charming brunch spot in Atlanta, Georgia.

Cultivate is everything I could ask for in a restaurant; it is aesthetically pleasing, has the most delicious food, prides itself on a farm-to-table philosophy, and is both gluten-free and vegan-friendly. But just when I thought I had struck gold, it got even better.  

Atmosphere

Finding a restaurant that doubles as a great study spot is nearly impossible, but the second I walked into Cultivate, my dreams became a reality. Cultivate has the perfect combination of work and fun. It offers a wide range of seating, from high tables with singular stools for solo study dates to larger booths for group brunches or study sessions.

When my friends and I sat down to enjoy our meal and do some homework, I noticed that most people were doing the same. Cultivate is a quaint yet vibrant place to enjoy a delicious meal while answering the hundreds of emails in your inbox.

Food & Coffee

Although everything my friends and I tried was delicious, these were some of our favorites that Cultivate had to offer.

Beignets

These mini beignets were the best way to start my morning. They came out perfectly warm with powdered sugar sprinkled on top and maple syrup on the side. The inside was so doughy and delicious. Dipping them into the jam made the meal even sweeter. I cannot wait to have these again soon. 

Avocado Flatbread 

The avocado flatbread was surprisingly better than any avocado toast I had ever eaten. The toasty tortilla provided a thick and warm base to the fresh avocado smeared on top. Above this delicious layer were onions, peppers, and a lot of seasoning. The last layer was drizzled with a balsamic glaze, which was the perfect final touch.

Iced Latte  

It wouldn't be a Cultivate Food & Coffee review without including my favorite coffee! This iced latte was one of the best I've ever had. It was refreshing and gave me the extra boost of energy that I needed before studying for my exams. I recommend trying it out during your next visit!

Conclusion 

Everyone needs to visit Cultivate Food & Coffee. Whether you're a college student like me looking for a change in scenery or just visiting Atlanta to meet up with friends, Cultivate is the brunch spot to visit. So, what are you waiting for? Go check it out!