Tradesman Coffee Shop & Lounge is definitely the new go-to coffee source in the heart of Boston’s Financial District. Located on 89 Broad St in Boston on the ground level of the Hilton hotel, Tradesman Boston is known for their Barrington Coffee Roasters brew as well as their delicious menu consisting of sandwiches and pastries. Most importantly, I'm talking about their muffins, scones and above all, their mouth-watering, one-of-a-kind creme-filled signature croissants. Boy, did this get me having CROISSANT CRAZE at Tradesman Coffee Shop & Lounge! 

Jordan Bialock

Birthday Cake

As a sweet tooth myself, this flavor was the perfect addition of sugar to my cup of coffee. The pretty pink color and rainbow sprinkles definitely threw me way back to my childhood birthday cakes, combining the perfect combination of birthday cake and croissant into one. The best part about these all the croissants here was the ratio of croissant to cream - so sweet, thick and creamy! 

Jordan Bialock

Red Velvet

Did I hear someone say my favorite cake flavor? In a croissant? My mind is still blown about this combination of my two favorite pastries combined in one. This beautiful red velvet croissant had oodles of sweet cream-cheese frosting filling oozing out, so it immediately captured my heart as a number one fan of this particular cake flavor.  This one was ever so delicious and by far, my personal favorite!

Jordan Bialock

Fruity Pebbles

The taste of this croissant certainly reminded me of my morning bowl of Fruity Pebbles cereal and milk with it’s sweet strawberry flavored cream (and actual Fruity Pebbles in it!). With Fruity Pebbles sprinkled around the croissant's pretty pink icing, this sweet tangy taste definitely captured a piece of my heart... especially on a cold morning like this one! 

Jordan Bialock

Valrhona Chocolate

Although this is a basic flavor commonly found everywhere, this pastry was definitely not your classic chocolate croissant. For those indecisive foodies who have trouble choosing a non-traditional flavor, this classic flavor is definitely the right way to go. Thick, oozing and fluffy chocolate cream with a warm and crispy croissant - how can you go wrong with that? 

Jordan Bialock

Boston Crème Pie

As Boston is basically a home away from home to me, taking a bite of this croissant certainly made me a very proud Bostonian. The significance of the oozing Boston cream baked into the croissant along with the chocolate lacing the outside of the croissant definitely reminded me to take advantage of more Boston Creme Pie-flavored pastries in this amazing foodie city.

With a hot cup of coffee and a delicious croissant (of any flavor) in their lounge setting, this café definitely seemed like the ideal place for a friendly get-together, cozy study date or to simply ponder my thoughts alongside the aroma of coffee and baked goods in their relaxed, lounge-style atmosphere.

Jordan Bialock

The lounge portion of Tradesman offers a diverse set of alcoholic beverages after 5 PM, along with the delicious Chicago-styled pizza they serve as well!  If you’re simply not a morning person down for coffee dates or breakfast croissants, feel free to also take advantage of their lounge chairs and lounge-styled interior at night when its' cozy coffee store setting gradually transforms into a fancy bar scene. 

This first visit of mine to Tradesman Boston certainly CROISS(ANT)ED my heart!

Jordan Bialock

Still looking to try other types of delicious breakfast food around the Boston area? Check out more at Tavern Allston: https://spoonuniversity.com/place/brunch-at-tavern-allston