This American eatery has just about every solution for any craving. A quaint space and friendly atmosphere makes for the perfect spot to brunch with friends and family and of course enjoy the best homemade ice cream in the Hudson Valley.

Craving something savory? Try the Buffalo Chicken Wrap with homemade buffalo sauce and a creamy blue cheese dressing, or sink your teeth into The Brilliant Beefy Burger that is juicy and meaty and has everything you want in a burger.

Clancy's

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

After all of that savory goodness, you’re going to need to balance your palate with something sweet. Clancy’s will definitely not let you down when it comes to dessert.

To fulfill your guilty pleasures, try their ice cream sandwiches or signature sundaes that that are only $5.50. That’s cheaper than most items at the Cabaret.

Clancy's

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

Clancy’s has a wide range of delectable desserts, but the one dessert that is mandatory after every meal is a serving of their homemade ice cream, made with only the finest ingredients. Their flavors range from the classic chocolate and vanilla, to maple walnut or “This n’ That” which includes bits and pieces of snickers, cookie dough, m&m’s and more.

If you’re thinking it doesn’t get any better than this, you’re wrong. They even serve up some of the most innovative wine ice creams. (Sorry kids, you must be 21 and older).

Clancy's

Photo by Kelsi Kobata

Clancy’s is your one stop shop for great food and even better ice cream and they’re open all year round, seven days a week so there is no excuse for you to not be here.