Chipotle just made Halloween your favorite holiday. No tricks here, just a glorious, foil-wrapped treat fit for a king, or princess or whatever you decide to be this year.

Venture out to any Chipotle restaurant sporting your best costume this Friday and you, my friend, have earned yourself a $3 burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos. The offer stands from 5 p.m. until close. Prepare for the line people. It will be long, but it will be worth it.

Proceeds from Boorito sales will go to the Chipotle Cultivate Foundation. A non-profit dedicated to supporting sustainability, family farms and culinary education.

Chipotle

Courtesy of hotmeme.com

Still wondering if you should toss on your most creative costume costume and brave the corner wrap-around line?

Chipotle’s got one more treat up their sleeve: The Boorito Contest

Take a picture of yourself in costume in any Chipotle restaurant, upload it to Instagram or Twitter with #ChipotleBooritoContest and you could win up to $2,500.

Chipotle

Courtesy of reactiongifs.com

Three $2,500 grand prize winners will be chosen from 3 categories:

• “Best Group Costumes”
  • “Scariest Costume”
  • “Most Creative Costume”

Five runner-up winners will receive free Chipotle catering for 20 friends, family, co-workers or lucky group of classmates.

Save money, win money, give what money you spend to Chipotle’s non-profit—not a bad deal for whipping out your best Halloween costume to sport in the daylight.