If you're a student like me, then you're painfully aware of the struggle to find high quality, cheap eats in Boston. Lucky for you, I have the inside scoop on some amazing deals at Back Bay Social that will have you balling on a budget.

Located right across from Prudential Center on Boylston Street, Back Bay Social is in the middle of all the cool happenings in Boston. Since opening in 2003, Back Bay Social has blessed the city with a different deal for every day of the week. 

Monday: Build Your Own Burger

Ashley Marino

Start off your week right by grabbing a $10 customized burger (and FRIES)! This burger was so delicious, and with the endless toppings available to choose from, you're guaranteed a winner every time. Also, if you choose to come grab a burger at 8pm, you'll make it just in time to join in on Back Bay Social's weekly Trivia Night!

Tuesday: TACO TUESDAY!

Ashley Marino

Taco Tuesday is in full swing at Back Bay Social, where you can get $1 chicken, fried fish, or carnitas tacos ALL NIGHT when you show a valid student ID. If you're just a regular Bostonian, you can still get $1 tacos from 4-6pm and for $4 each from 6-10pm.

Wednesday: Wine Flights and Complimentary Cheeseboards

Wine and dine like you're at an Italian vineyard with this beautiful *and free* cheese plate paired with a selection of four different wines for only $12-16. There's nothing like wine and cheese to make you feel classy af.

Thursday: $14 Beer Flights + Fresh Pretzels

If wine isn't your drink of choice, try their amazing beer flight for only $14! Not only do you get to sample four delicious brews, but it also comes with freshly baked pretzels!

Friday/Saturday: $1 Pizza and Pizza Rolls 🍕

Ashley Marino

Everyone gets those midnight munchies, and thankfully Back Bay Social is here to cater to your late-night needs. They offer freshly baked brick-oven pizza from 11pm - 2am on Fridays and Saturdays so get it while it's hot! If you are craving some pizza during other nights of the week, don't worry because they serve their $1 pub pizzas Sunday - Thursday from 10pm - 1am.

But wait there's more...

Back Bay Social also has a weekly cocktail special for only $5! Happy hour might be banned in Boston, but this deal will make you happy 24/7.

Overall, these deals from Back Bay Social will fit anyone's budget for a high quality meal paired with a great atmosphere. But if you're a student at Northeastern University, the deals only gets better -- simply show your Husky ID when you visit Back Bay Social and receive 20% off your check indefinitely. If that's not something to celebrate with some of Boston's best eats, then I don't know what is!