Dragons were and still are the coolest mystical creatures out there, but what if you can actually become one?

Allowing customers to take one step closer to their lifelong dream of becoming a fire breathing dragon, Chocolate Chair is trending all over social media with their one and only Dragon’s Breath.

dragon

Photo By Jamie Le

This multi-colored cereal like dessert is coated in liquid nitrogen and comes with a variety of sauces to choose from, such as strawberry, blueberry, and much more depending on the location.

dragon

Photo By Jamie Le

Dragon’s Breath is not only known for its light and delicious flavors, but allowing customers to breath out smoke while eating it. Who knew simply adding liquid nitrogen to cereal would have social media in a frenzy?

Photo By Jamie Le

Interestingly enough, some customers throw on their ice cream along with the sauces on top of the Dragon’s Breath, making the ultimate dessert.

Currently placed in Los Angeles, Buena Park, San Francisco, and Santa Clara, Chocolate Chair has brought us unique ways to enjoy dessert. With the help of liquid nitrogen, this popular hot spot’s innovativeness brings beautifully made ice cream to the table and gets us closer to fulfilling our (maybe only my) life long dream.

#SpoonTip: Don’t take liquid nitrogen lightly! If you drink it directly you can burn your tongue and stomach.

dragon

Photo Courtesy of ineedthisforreactions.tumblr.com/