We gave englishmen the ‘Kohinoor’ and they gave us ‘Tea’. And we are even.

Being a chai addict, we have always been on a search to find new places to have that dose of caffeine with ’em spices and finally we have curated this list for y’all to satiate your tea cravings, especially in Delhi’s monsoon. Read on to know where to head to grab that hot cup of wonder and warmth that can make your day better:

1. Chai Point, DLF Cyber Hub

Chai

Photo Courtesy Of Zomato

The place is always crowded but they ensure to give you a speedy service to help you bear with it. The teas here are full of flavors and will surely satisfy the tea lover in you. They also have various snacks to accompany your tea. The best part being the affordability, you can savour a good high tea here.

#SpoonRecommends: Masala Chai and Ginger Honey Lemon Tea

2. Too Mikki Tapas, Chanakyapuri

Chai

Photo By Mehak Dhawan

Sharing the complex with Taj CCD, Too Mikki Tapas has an inviting ambiance and a perfect outdoor seating for catching up with your buddies. If you love experimenting with your tea, then you should visit this place as they will surely make your mind boggle with interesting fusions of tea. They have fusions like blueberry bubble tea and strawberry tea to offer and there are really slim chances of you getting bored of the variations here. Apart from the tea, their pastas are pretty famous. A meal for two will cost around ₹700 here.

3. TPot Cafe, Malviya Nagar

Chai

Photo Courtesy of Zomato

The cafe might look small to you but the variety of teas here is massive. The quaint cafe is always bustling with people and is a popular one in Malviya Nagar. They have an array of flavors, from your regular masala chai to herbal teas and the food here is something that you won’t want to miss. A meal for two will cost around ₹ 800 here.

#SpoonRecommends: Masala tea, Tex Mex Nachos

4. Triveni Terrace Cafe, Mandi House

Chai

Photo Courtesy of Zomato

This cafe is bound to make you visit it again and again. They have a well maintained terrace garden which makes the overall ambience very pleasant. The food here is delectable and will make you feel at home, and so will the tea. Triveni doesn’t believe in complicating the menu, so the variety here is confined to only 3 varients of tea, but it is definitely worth the visit.

5. Firdaus Mithai Shop, Chandni Chowk

Chai

Photo Courtesy of So Delhi

This is one of the oldest shops in Delhi and has been serving tea for more than 6 decades now. The milky tea here is to die for and you can get a creamier version on request. This place is a favorite among locals and is one of the most eminent tea shops of Old Delhi. You can find it in Gali Qasim Jan, near the Mirza Ghalib Haveli . You should head to this place and try the tea if you like it kadak and desi. Tea for two will cost around ₹60

6. Chaayos, Delhi-NCR

Chai

Photo Courtesy of Zomato

Chaayos has changed the whole tea scenario by introducing quirky and interesting fusions with the regular chai. You will be spoilt for choices here. They play with flavors and provide variations to your daily chai to offer you a ‘meri wali chai’. The place is a hit among tea lovers and coffee lovers alike and will lure you to try all the interesting flavors here.

#SpoonRecommends: Desi Chai, Aam Papad Chai are a must try here, if you do not fear experimenting.

7. Tea Trails, Connaught Place and GTB Nagar

Chai

Photo Courtesy of Zomato

Tea Trails is all about playing with flavors and experimenting. They have 40+ types of tea and some of the food items available here are also infused with some or the other flavor of tea. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? A meal for two will cost around Rs.850

#SpoonRecommends: You CANNOT miss the Mango Bubble Tea here.

8. Cha Bar, Connaught Place

Chai

Photo Courtesy of Zomato

The last but closest to our heart, this place is a paradise for people like yours truly, who wish to delve into their lovely books with their favorite cup of tea.  The place shares its wall with the Oxford Book Store and you can enjoy your tea while reading a book. You might have to wait for a seat here, as the place is always abuzz with book lovers and tea lovers alike. The highlight of this place is definitely the huge variety of teas that cater to all needs and tastes. All in all, this is a perfect place to unwind on a hectic week. A meal for two will cost ₹500 here.