Delhi is famous for all the chaat and Delhites famous for finding the most chatpata of all the chaats. We are often found roaming the streets of Chandni Chowk and Karol Bagh in the bid to achieve our quest - and lo and behold, we did. In Rajouri Garden, in the west part of town, we found the needle in the haystack - a place so awesome, that we guarantee a mouth-watering experience. This place is Spoon DU-approved!

Aditya Rao

A pocket-friendly joint, the ambience is fun with a music playlist that is pleasant and generic. The main focus of this cafe is the chaat and we have to admit, they've got some pretty mean tricks up their sleeves. It offers a world of fusion - bringing the innovative best of both desi and videsi.

Here are some of the dishes we tried:

Chaatizza

Aditya Rao

First of all, a round of applause for the genius that conceptualised this dish. We have all heard of the likes of tandoori pizza, dessert pizza and even the hotly debated pineapple-topped pizza. But this ladies and gentlemen, takes the prize. A delightful fusion of chaat and pizza - this may well be the star of their menu.

The base of this pizza begins with a khakra, topped with yoghurt and veggies and sprinkled with a crunchy, spicy layer of golden bhujia (which, let's face it is always the best part) What is even cooler is that you can choose from a range of options like 'Tandoori', 'Garlic' and 'Schezwan'

Dahi Gapagap

Aditya Rao

This dish gave me serious CR park feels for all its deliciousness. A perfect blend of spices and yoghurt, we promise you'll want to order plate after plate - this is golgappas at their very best. The perfect dish to beat the summer heat - I give it plus points for the presentation!

Italian Zappi

Aditya Rao

This was one of the finest dishes we tried and believe me it tasted magical. It is made with a flour tortilla, a staple of Mexican food and filled majorly with pizza sauce and veggies. For the even more adventurous - they offer flavours like 'Mexican' and 'Garlicious', a must try for all the garlic-bread fans.

Not-Your-Regular-Paanipuri

Aditya Rao

We can't keep calm because they have 15+ paani-puri flavours! Whether you love the meetha paani or the spicy kind, they've got you covered!  You will find citrus flavours like orange, mango, strawberry and some strong ones like hing, adrak (ginger), ajwain (thyme). We tried the delicious paani-puri with mango, pudhina and the off-beat, lesser-known black currant. For me, the classic pudhina paani stole the show

Aditya Rao

So when the times are hard and your pocket is light, head to Chatar Patar and escape your plight!