The month of February brings with it a wave of passion and enchantment. With Valentine's Day around the corner, all of us desire to delve deep into the realms of love. To fulfill our wishes and help us celebrate the feeling of love like never before, Sanjivni Events presents Delhi's biggest love fiesta, Ishquiya: Feel the New Breeze of Love. This two-day event promises to take you to a paradise where you can dance and sing to the beats of love, devour exotic food and chill with a bottle of beer. 

Musical Bonanza featuring Akhil

Akhil has made a name for himself by entertaining us with songs like Makhaul, Supne, Saari Saari Raat, but the most popular of them all called "Khab", which has been in the limelight for long. The song was awarded as "The Most Romantic Ballad of the Year" at PTC Music Awards 2017. Catch Akhil and a bunch of other artists such as DJ Gouri, Zikrr, Rocknaama,Nrtyam, DJ IJay, DJ Nawab live at Ishquiya. 

Games Galore

What better way to celebrate love than playing exciting games with your beloved? At Ishquiya, play Mr & Mrs Quiz to see how much your partner knows about you. Don't have a significant other? Not to worry, you can challenge your BFF, meme partner or sibling to test their knowledge.

Music will act as the language of love when you dedicate or sing your favorite romantic song for your loved one at Karaoke Night. There will be other love based games such as Catch Your Match and the like at this fiesta. 

The idea behind the games is the development of meaningful connections between couples, friends, and any two people in general. The theme of Ishquiya is Bollywood, which, of course, resides deeply in our hearts. You may make videos on Dubsmash with cheesy dialogues or evaluate your knowledge in a Bollywood Quiz. Have a ball in Bollywood style with exciting props at the end of the event. 

Not only do you get to have a gala time playing awesome games, but winners from each segment will be presented with exciting gift hampers. 

Share Your Love Story

All great journeys in life have exceptional beginnings, and we want to know yours. The "Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya" segment at Ishquiya will allow you to share your wonderful story with everyone. It's sweet to remember the little details, and if you do, there's nowhere better to share it.

Lantern Ceremony

Lanterns look gorgeous when they light up the sky. You and your beloved can send your message of love right up to the sky at the Lantern Ceremony at Ishquiya. 

Food To Set The Mood

With a number of stalls and renowned brands such as Garam Dharam Dhaba Te Theka, Ministry of Beer, Flying Saucer serving lip-smacking food, both, your mind and heart will be satiated. Enjoy delicious waffles, pasta, and Indian and Chinese food at this grand celebration. 

If you believe in the infinite power of love, there's no better place in Delhi to celebrate the same! See you at the biggest love fiesta this year. 

Date: 10th & 11th February

Venue: Ansal Plaza Mall, South Extension Part-1, New Delhi

Timings: 11am onwards

Book your tickets online here.